Politics All Things Trump

1711396002689.png

IPO value of Trump's truth social shares block, 5 billion.

IPO value of Trump's truth social shares block, 5 billion.
Stock has gone up today. I read 8 billion this morning.

The whole goal here with this marxist , buffoon DA and judge was to drain Trump's cash reserves so he couldn't mount a Presidential campaign.

Fox news Cavuto a clear Trump dissliker had a its all bad news market short shill on. Apparently wall street is shorting it and the drivers are the poeple. Wall street is taking a blood bath.

Trump made his stock market debut today.
With almost zero ($3.5 million) revenue and a heavily loss-making media market, his ticker code is DJT (Donald J. Trump) and he is up just 40%, making Trump's 69% stake worth just $5.6 billion. He is not allowed to sell for 6 months in principle, but can get a waiver from the company's chairman.
He is a clever con man, he is selling the chance of his presidency in advance to those who believe in him and to those who don't, but he is confident that there will be others who believe even more, or that during his presidency his platform will be so popular that he can make a profit. It has already made him rich, on paper. The power of lunacy should never be underestimated.

That sale ban fitted nicely into him not having to pay that stupid 460 million. He has an amazing way of getting out of a straight jacket.
They are going to be so tearful when he wins it.

Trump made his stock market debut today.
With almost zero ($3.5 million) revenue and a heavily loss-making media market, his ticker code is DJT (Donald J. Trump) and he is up just 40%, making Trump's 69% stake worth just $5.6 billion. He is not allowed to sell for 6 months in principle, but can get a waiver from the company's chairman.
He is a clever con man, he is selling the chance of his presidency in advance to those who believe in him and to those who don't, but he is confident that there will be others who believe even more, or that during his presidency his platform will be so popular that he can make a profit. It has already made him rich, on paper. The power of lunacy should never be underestimated.
Oh my, he is such a dummy. Made billions of dollars in the most cut throat real estate market in the world, made billions more this week, became President when the entire global establishment was trying to beat him. Provided 4 of the most prosperous years in US history and global stability.

What insane person wants that? We want more poverty, crime, instability and war!

Yes, you've won me over! LOL!!

"The News"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

)
PrinceofAwful
3 órája

Marine now out of the service here. Let me see if I can put into context of how strong the support is with a story.
When I was in he bought a lot of support from the branch by hiring General Mattis as secdef. To put in context, while I was in training, Mattis was talked about as the pinnacle of what a marine should be and was talked about constantly. There was no way anyone serving from 2000-2018 who would not know who Mattis was
You would think that after firing Mattis he would lose support. Instead I began seeing military newspapers now running slander on mattis. Shortly after that, I began talking about mattis with a new group of marines, and they had no idea who he was. The man went from a folk hero to becoming an unmentionable in under a year.
His support amongst the armed forces is nothing short of what I would call “alarming”.

try to follow along, hiryu if you can