Politics Wokism/Woke/World gone crazy

Bet she'll wear her hajib on her first day. Solidarity with Iranian males.

FB-IMG-16827739075138116.jpg
I'd pay to watch that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That does explain a few things about some people. :D

Bravo

The chairwoman of the Danish Trade Union Confederation, Lizette Risgaard, has resigned on Labour Day over allegations that she sexually molested young men. Her resignation follows a first public statement in which she tried to downplay the events. It has also emerged that Risgaard's (female) aides had known about her behaviour for a long time. One woman described how her colleagues, after she'd observed Risgaard's fondling a perplexed man's buttocks, shrugged off her complaint by saying "that's what Lizette does". Risgaard had previously campaigned with the Me too-movement, even accusing Denmark's unions of turning a blind eye to sexual harrassment. (Source, in German)

You can't make this up.

LMFAO

The chairwoman of the Danish Trade Union Confederation, Lizette Risgaard, has resigned on Labour Day over allegations that she sexually molested young men. Her resignation follows a first public statement in which she tried to downplay the events. It has also emerged that Risgaard's (female) aides had known about her behaviour for a long time. One woman described how her colleagues, after she'd observed Risgaard's fondling a perplexed man's buttocks, shrugged off her complaint by saying "that's what Lizette does". Risgaard had previously campaigned with the Me too-movement, even accusing Denmark's unions of turning a blind eye to sexual harrassment. (Source, in German)

You can't make this up.
I would consider than foreplay...she is a bit older than me, but I like older ladies... I would give it right back to her, once you start that ball rolling watch out1 lol

Why are people so afraid of a gender than most do not have anything to do with them? You know all these news are genrated just to pander to you and focus on even the minority of these genders. As for netflix, you guys had a milenia claiming jesus as white, you all need to chill.
dont know if you are obtuse on purpose, or more likely, you just cant help it, but...
NO ONE is "scared" or "afraid" of any genders.... despite what you seem to think.
that isnt the issue.

You are bellyaching over something that will never affect your lives, of course you are scared. The very least bit of society arent all complaining. The ones that complain do have merit for most part, while the ones most of you are focusing on and spending time thinking about is a very small one that acts up because of your attention.

They act out because you react... Ignore them and move on and it will die out. Here's an idea "if you dont like what they are spouting off, move on or change the channel." No need to be crying over it or act like your way of life is affected. You dont like cleopatra being black, then dont watch it. Over here, in the 2000s the sitcom were mostly written by gays, their type of writing and drama, was not liked and their sitcoms bombed, so they all disappeared. No drama no cries over "our systems being over run by gays" ergo no "they didnt like it cause it was made by gays"

dont know if you are obtuse on purpose, or more likely, you just cant help it, but...
NO ONE is "scared" or "afraid" of any genders.... despite what you seem to think.
that isnt the issue.

I get his point and yours, I think.

I’m assuming you’re at least a bit above 40? Just like me, JungleJim and plenty of us here.

For better or worse I don’t only read Mi.net, and while I get the concerns of Trans (gender neutral) restrooms, cancel culture and its rewriting of history or should I say erasing of… most of us criticizing rightly or wrongly Wokism may be just reactionary old farts and dinosaurs.

I don’t have children, or teen kids anyway but the mindset of younger people has evolved since the days when we would call each others « fags, pussy » and so forth.

Of course gays can be gays, lesbos can be lesbos and no one care about this. No one and probably not the govt, Justice and its armed branches should have any business in that. We aren’t IS or Nazis.

But it’s getting indeed tiresome. Making trans people against whom I hold no personal grudge seems like they’re the most disrespected, mistreated of humanity today. Trans rights may be where gay rights were about ten, or fifteen years ago, at least in the western society.