Movie / TV What's the last movie you watched

Last edited:
Someone pooped and this came out:

A great little movie that you've never heard of. It draws you in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Started watching Knives Out “2” On streaming the other night and stopped after 15 minutes.. Started back up two nights later for another shiort session and now have about an hour longer to go when we feel like concentrating again. sometimes it’s really hard to sit through a whole movie while watching it at home…

Basic instinct was another recent rewatch.

Like I’ve posted before, Michael Douglas character in every of his movies thirty years ago was always memorable.

This one in particular has pretty much everything I love in a movie: Sharon’s tities, a lot of humor « Would you like a cigarette, Nick? » Could you give me a ride home, Nick? » and a twisted plot.

Yeah, a timeless classic.

My Bodyguard. I just rewatched after several decades. Filmed in my hometown, years before we had an insane Marxist as mayor.

John Wick - Chapter 4.

Just got back from watching it, it’s in your face action and intensity for nearly three hours. I can’t say I’ve been bored for a minute. Good stuff and a surprising ending.

Went to see the fourth chapter of John Wick yesterday and I enjoyed it, although the fighting scenes tend to be very reptitive and slowing the plot.

Regardless, there are interesting bad guys, a good story plot where we are heading somewhere, it' s greatly shot with some fights shot from I would guess a drone...

And anyways, one scene alone justifies the ticket: the scene with the fat German poker dealer in the club...And it' s the last film for Lance Reddick, the guy who plays the cool headed butler who died recently.

I give an 8 out of 10.

Watched “Nomadland” yesterday. Frances McDormand, es expected, nailed it and did 100%. If you like drama, you’ll love it. Very American movie, I think this movie will be quite hard for non-Americans.

Watched “Nomadland” yesterday. Frances McDormand, es expected, nailed it and did 100%. If you like drama, you’ll love it. Very American movie, I think this movie will be quite hard for non-Americans.

Not really. I watched it in the theaters then and thoroughly enjoyed it.

COVENANT

Followed by Sergeant John, who on his last tour of duty in Afghanistan is teamed with local interpreter Ahmed, who risks his own life to carry an injured John across miles of grueling terrain to safety.

Excellent Movie