Photos Two Pictures possibly the same man?

Connaught Ranger

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
13 May set two fronts lower dpi B front 12 .jpg
13 May set two fronts lower dpi A Front Mystery man .jpg

Looking for opinions - Could this be the same man in both pictures, first is taken circa 1920/21 the second circa 1940/41

The ressemblance is there, but not certain. Any more background behind the photos please?

The ressemblance is there, but not certain. Any more background behind the photos please?
13 May set two fronts lower dpi B front .jpg

Belgium WW1 veterans group, Middle row, second from the left.
13 May set two fronts lower dpi A Front.jpg

Second picture, person I believe to be above is now in German WW2 uniform.
Both pictures came together among other WW1 and WW2 pictures from a dealer in Transylvania.
When I was cropping individuals with medals I could not help but notice the similarity between these two.

Hardly aged in 20 years. Probably less likely than likely for mine.
Me too. Quite a lot of resemblance, nose, mouth, chin and jaw look near identical. Eyebrows and ears slightly different. The eyes look like they are set slightly deeper in the older picture compared to the newer (the opposite of aging).

Father and son?

View attachment 434372View attachment 434373

Looking for opinions - Could this be the same man in both pictures, first is taken circa 1920/21 the second circa 1940/41
The mouth is very convincing even if the facial feature is also pretty accurate matching. Of course it is possible to have a complete replicant due to our always evolving gene pool. That old saying everyone has a twin out there is really true.