Other Post So, how was your day?

After yesterdays Blue skies and sun ... I hope it would at least continue ..

Typical it's done nothing but rained all day

Utterly depressing ..

After yesterdays Blue skies and sun ... I hope it would at least continue ..

Typical it's done nothing but rained all day

Utterly depressing ..
Colin, sorry to break it to you, but you live in Scotland. You know. It rains a lot. In Scotland. Hence Scots are by definition, mid level depressed.

Not different here, we’re used to it, it’s uninspiring and winter does seem to last longer than it should. Waiting for sunnier days and more heat. I can’t wait to complain again about it here.

When i decided to head out ..after getting out of bed

It starts pouring down . Another day of depressing weather ..

No doubt the skies clear up when i go back to work tomorrow .

Soul destroying ..

Finding stuff when looking for something else.

I KNOW I have a big padded envelope for mailing books. Could I find it? No. BUT! I did find my hidden supply of large rifle primers! 3 x 1000 round bricks + 2 x 100 round flats! Time to load 308 ammo and warm up my M1A!! Color me happy!! :D ,-usa,-usa,-usa

After being off for 2 days ..The last thing i wanted to walk into was the Crutons i pre'p before my days off .

All they had to do was cook them , I guess thats waaaaaaay to much of a krypton factor challenge for the lazy ............to achieve ..

Parking charges in Glasgow ..Rip off

20230402_101232.jpg

My older brother has moved back in ... and decided to without even asking me as i pay the bills .. to get a new bathoom fitted . and without even considering .. a budget of what can be afforded . Some guy was in the other day look and quoted a price of 8,000 . I wanted to LOL because My brother somehow assumed .. .he would be able to do it for 4,000 ,

He failed to take into consideration of price rises , inflation .. etc I feel like calling him Joe Biden .

Still following weekly sketching session and class in town and the group I participate with organize in late May an exhibition in that same town. Sketchers, painters anyone being a member is allowed to show something he’s done whether on his own or in class.

A first for me. I’ve got some compliments from a few here and from friends but I’m still not quite happy about most of what I do.

Either way, I’ve decided to participate to this with a portrait of a man and former singer. Always tricky for an amateur to do fairly realistic portrait. I didn’t do too bad. Will sell it for 40€ including of course framing but it’s more to be « seen » and « known » than anything else.

Still following weekly sketching session and class in town and the group I participate with organize in late May an exhibition in that same town. Sketchers, painters anyone being a member is allowed to show something he’s done whether on his own or in class.

A first for me. I’ve got some compliments from a few here and from friends but I’m still not quite happy about most of what I do.

Either way, I’ve decided to participate to this with a portrait of a man and former singer. Always tricky for an amateur to do fairly realistic portrait. I didn’t do too bad. Will sell it for 40€ including of course framing but it’s more to be « seen » and « known » than anything else.
Auf der heide bluht ein kleines blumelein, und das heist..... ERIKA!!!

Speaking German is a rare thing in those southern latitude.

So as I'm trying to be healthy, I am weaning myself off of night caps to help me sleep. If you know me, my entire body hates sleep, I average around 4 to 5 hours of sleep and I sleep as lightly as a paranoid rooster on crack.... I S**t you not I can wake up to an ant masturbating in the living room.

Anywho, I took some melatonin instead last night and as a protest of my body, I slept at midnight and woke up by 2am, it was a deep sleep but now im just an angry underslept guy. Soon as I woke up I started doing run down of flights and the flow of the Airbus, it least my circadian rythim is already ruined even before getting back on the line woo hoo

So as I'm trying to be healthy, I am weaning myself off of night caps to help me sleep. If you know me, my entire body hates sleep, I average around 4 to 5 hours of sleep and I sleep as lightly as a paranoid rooster on crack.... I S**t you not I can wake up to an ant masturbating in the living room.

Anywho, I took some melatonin instead last night and as a protest of my body, I slept at midnight and woke up by 2am, it was a deep sleep but now im just an angry underslept guy. Soon as I woke up I started doing run down of flights and the flow of the Airbus, it least my circadian rythim is already ruined even before getting back on the line woo hoo

I’ve been there more than once. Whatever job I have ever done the sleep deprivation has lasted a good chunk of my life. You’ll be getting better.
Had a pair of the Army Air Corps sneaky beaky Dauphins go straight over the house at low level this afternoon.

Cool stuff. Seems like a not so random military exercices?

No idea - they were heading Southwest which would put them roughly in the direction of Hereford.

Back