To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Former filler to Putin is more accurate than “President”.

In all fairness and while this clown can go eff himself it comes after the declaration from the British foreign secretary words that Russia could be hit inside its borders too, as a self defense thing.

There is probably a line to draw here.

Targeting military targets outside of ukraine and on Russian soil is only fair cause eventually the missiles and drones comes from somewhere. Targeted killings against scumbags like those pro-invasion propagandist is fair.

Russians and moscovites civilians? I am not sure…

At any rate, the prospect of a long lasting conflict was accurate from most of us here. Win and lose some inches. Lose tons of men. They wanted it, they keep on threatening 450 odd days into the war and status quo for now in the four occupied (for now) eastern Ukrainian regions.

Will Medvedev also wake up tomorrow on a bad day Sabre rattling about nukes or has this ship also sailed?

I was expecting a fail video where the parasol isn't secured properly and gets blasted rearward :cool:

Former filler to Putin is more accurate than “President”.

In all fairness and while this clown can go eff himself it comes after the declaration from the British foreign secretary words that Russia could be hit inside its borders too, as a self defense thing.

There is probably a line to draw here.

Targeting military targets outside of ukraine and on Russian soil is only fair cause eventually the missiles and drones comes from somewhere. Targeted killings against scumbags like those pro-invasion propagandist is fair.

Russians and moscovites civilians? I am not sure…

At any rate, the prospect of a long lasting conflict was accurate from most of us here. Win and lose some inches. Lose tons of men. They wanted it, they keep on threatening 450 odd days into the war and status quo for now in the four occupied (for now) eastern Ukrainian regions.

Will Medvedev also wake up tomorrow on a bad day Sabre rattling about nukes or has this ship also sailed?
I think most of the statements from Russian 'leaders' are for internal use. Even the mad chef, is trying to position himself as the next stronk leader. Logically this leads to some form of civil war, whether that becomes a visible war or stays at the bodies on street corners/windows level remains to be seen. How that plays with 300,000 troops deployed in and around Ukraine is anyone's guess. Will they get food, ammo? What does an army do when it doesnt? First target will be civilian stores, which then wont get replenished. Several of the republics are distancing themselves from Putin, will any of them fancy some revenge on moscow? With most of the army dead or in Ukr, who would stop the Kyrgyzstan army rolling up with their 14 x T54's?

Europe needs to plan to feed Russia in the coming winter, otherwise we face an invasion of starving Russians.......

Unless you are Ms Cleo, all of this above paragraph is nothing but speculation.

From what I've read, the Ukrainians will receive Fuchs APCs from Germany. Probably not the latest version, though.

From what I've read, the Ukrainians will receive Fuchs APCs from Germany. Probably not the latest version, though.
Good but bad.
Give them the freaking tanks!!

I think we should temporarily grant asylum to Russian draftees who don't want to fight against Ukraine.
2 views on this, I don’t know which is best.

1 is that you take them in, denying Russia a body.

2 is you don’t take them, if Russia calls them up, they get an unwilling body, or they don’t turn up, so resources needed to find them, or they protest/ revolt.

West so far has gone with 2.

Well, it might be a different story if your second suggestion is indeed the idea behind Western policy here, but I kind of doubt it. The Finns as the most vocal opponents of granting asylum to Russian conscripts in the EU argued security; they just didn't feel like allowing thousands of Russian men to cross their border. And there's also the concern a precedent could be created. The punishment that awaits a draft dodger cannot be equated with political persecution, nor is a draft dodger a civilian enjoying the human right not to be compelled to go back to an active war zone. Conscription is a perfectly legitimate institution. Some European countries (like Germany) foolishly granted asylum to draft dodgers from Eritrea and Syria, but that was voluntary and not compelled by international law.