Germany's parliament has just granted Ukraine €12 billion in military funding. This money is either to be spent on arms and munitions, or to be used for replenishing German stocks in the event that Ukraine requests material donations. (Source, in German, Paywall)
Finally, mighty Germany is waking up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1685197597741.png

A sad reminder that an an all out war includes casualties who before the conflict were professors, bakers, truck drivers, dancers...and not always the guy or girl portrayed in blockbuster movies. Rest in Peace.

During the raid in the Belgorod region supposedly none of the conscript troops guarding the border had ammunition because they weren't trusted with it, only having had a single session on the range.

A sad reminder that an an all out war includes casualties who before the conflict were professors, bakers, truck drivers, dancers...and not always the guy or girl portrayed in blockbuster movies. Rest in Peace.
russia is sending scums, criminals and complete bastards to war. Ukraine in other hand is sending all the bright it got. Once war will end, all russian intelligence should pay a price! They just fled and did nothing to stop the war. This is not fair. Right in front of us orcs are destroying nation

During the raid in the Belgorod region supposedly none of the conscript troops guarding the border had ammunition because they weren't trusted with it, only having had a single session on the range.
I can confirm that it’s possible. My cousin used to serve back in the days. He was in artillery unit. Within a year they didn’t made a single shot(!) not from howitzer nor from rifle. It was back in 2006-2007. Kremlin is afraid of soldier with rifle.

I can confirm that it’s possible. My cousin used to serve back in the days. He was in artillery unit. Within a year they didn’t made a single shot(!) not from howitzer nor from rifle. It was back in 2006-2007. Kremlin is afraid of soldier with rifle.
Political reliability is another possibility, but I'd expect it more the closer you get to Moscow and St Petersburg. Not as much on the perifery.

If they were afraid of these soldiers starting a revolution they shouldn't be placing them there at all, but rather more reliable units. If they were to rebel I'm sure the Ukrainians would be more than happy to share supplies.

Published footage of the impact of the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet" in the new Ukrainian MLRS "Bureviy" near Artemovsk. MLRS "Bureviy" with a caliber of 220 mm, placed on the Tatra T815-7 chassis and put into service in 2022. The MLRS was designed to replace the Soviet Uragan MLRS, the MLRS firing range is up to 65 km. Technical information about it is on the channel. As a result of the impact of the drone "Lancet", the rockets detonated in the MLRS "Bureviy".

to bad no country want to declare Russia as a terrorist state like they should. Imagine if it was ISIS...
true on one hand. Then, on the other hand, all second or third world countries waging war seem to do so pretty indiscriminately. See Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Congo, as recent examples.

The main message is: Russia cannot do any better and was massively, massively overrated before the war. Much of the Russia / China hype seems to be driven more be the military industrial complex than by reality.