morris

Banned
MI.Net Member

Looks like money laundering scheme.

What form of aid do you reckon?

0.55-cal Boys Anti-Tank rifles that have been stored in cosmoline since the end of WW2 or a bunch of PIATs?

NLAW Saab.
NLAW Saab.jpeg

A prosecutor has alleged that Mr Poroshenko one of Ukraine's richest businessmen, was involved in the sale of large amounts of coal that helped finance Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine in 2014-15.

Poroshenko's supporters protesting in the Pechersky District Court of Kiev are becoming more and more aggressive. They blocked the back entrance and exit from the court

The police and the National Guard of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine are preparing for a confrontation near the building of the Pechersk Court.

Thanks for posting that very interesting article, Hiryu2.0

I have read about half of it so far, but I wanted to say that I found myself saying "that's right", "yep", and "agree".

(edited hours later from when I first posted that I had read the article and thanked the OP. Fish&Chips liked the previous version, not seeing what I'm now posting below:

BUT after feeling like agreeing, I start wondering WHY the West, especially the USA's current Biden Admin, would want to kick sand in the eyes of the Russians. They've always been super worried about expansion of NATO into the former Warsaw Pact areas. and I feel sometimes in my limited historical knowledge that Russians feel about the Ukraine like Americans might feel about someone trying to get really snuggly with Mexico, or even the currently non-separated Republic of Texas.

AND antagonizing the Russians is going to drive up oil prices. Does Biden want this? WHY.... Turn off the pipeline projects in the USA, start buying overseas oil more, and where does that get US?

Is the European portion of NATO really that interested in stirring the pot in the Ukraine?

Last edited:
how many Uk send NLAW to Ukraine?
how many USA send Javelin to Ukraine?

Enough to make it really uncomfortable for anyone driving a Ruski tank

We may see how good their APS system is- or we may not;)

Enough to make it really uncomfortable for anyone driving a Ruski tank

We may see how good their APS system is- or we may not;)

And now a low profile Russian tank, is no longer low profile.......

And now a low profile Russian tank, is no longer low profile.......
Looks like they are not going to invade, but they have a few house rendering/painting jobs that need a bit of scaffolding