Terror News about terrorism - foiled attacks, arrests, threat level etc

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why are they calling him a female when he's clearly not!

Because "misgendering is bad".

Therefore we have to cater to the delusions and mental illnesses of these individuals.

Therefore we have to cater to the delusions and mental illnesses of these individuals.

its amazing how fast the footage was released... almost as if it serves a narrative...

I get called "ma'am" instead of "sir", every once in a while, when I walk into rooms and introduce myself to patients, and I can guarantee that I dont give a single S**t about it. Absolutely dont care if someone "misgenders" me... This dude (me) definitely doesnt look like a lady, and I dont have any feminine characteristics AT ALL, and I am so solid and secure in my male-ness that I just dont care...

Last edited:

Why are they calling him a female when he's clearly not!
the shooter is dressed like a male, obviously trying to put forth that image, but there are some things you cannot hide... the way she walks, is 100% female. yes it is true, men and women walk differently, its one of those innate things.

Seems like, unless I’m mistaken the first trans mass-shooting ever in the US. There has to be a first and the medias here insist he was a she. Or they were they? F*** it. I’m too old for this nonsense.

Surprised almost no media stuck to their social studies fantasies and called her by her sex rather than her gender.

That professionalism and VofA is on point.
The Police did very well.
The trans thing, IDK, most mass shooters are male? Be even sadder if this was a 'statement' about being male.

And pretty much anyone having what is more or less a mil grade self loading rifle with 20-30rnd mags, available, is crazy. Pistol is a defensive weapon, Rifle is an offensive weapon. Having seen other members of the military, on a range, after being trained, and still seeing live rounds being ejected, instructors leaping in to prevent ND's, etc. There are a good % of ,mil that shouldnt get a weapon, the % of civs must be even higher.

Also crazy is driving without a speedlimit, and the amount of booze us brits consume. But its difficult to get this to be a 20 person killing, at one time.

interactive map - click on each country:

1680031708185.png

UK 132 deaths, USA 37,000 Greenland very dangerous, 11 deaths, but only a few K people!

Well trained & very brave Nashville Officers. They've run this drill quite a few times looks like. As to the shooter's gender? Have a female to male on the crew & have had all the sensitivity training. Still sorta shocks me to see a hairy chest with a vagina or tits with a penis in the locker room & showers. I'm happy with the equipment I was born with & have a house full of kids & a smoking hot wife so life is good but if you like to swing in another direction that's fine too. Job performance is what counts. I've watched CNN Intl & think the shooter was born a female & is transitioning or views himself as male. Understand he was in mental health care & probably shouldn't been allowed access to guns. Very sad situation.

Wondered if this shooting might make its way here to the forum. I grew up in the neighborhood of the Covenant shooting. Literally 3 mins away. Drove by it hundreds of times. Was recently neighbors with some kids going there. I know that area like back of my hand. Green Hills was my main stomping ground. Followed this very closely. Open for questions if anyone has any.

Body cam footage made me proud to be a Nashvillian. Those officers showed how it's done. Proud of them.
Uvalde, eat your heart out. Ya'll look like even bigger pussies.

Seems like, unless I’m mistaken the first trans mass-shooting ever in the US. There has to be a first and the medias here insist he was a she. Or they were they? F*** it. I’m too old for this nonsense.
One in Denver a couple years ago. Sentenced to life. At least a couple more if you include the "non-binary" crowd.

Last edited:
Somewhere around 6 or 8 mass shootings carried out by "trans"/"non-binary" individuals in the US.

The Police are of course getting the absolutely well-deserved praise for bringing it to as quick an end as possible but I honestly think something should be said about the teachers who met them at the door and calmly gave the police keys and all the information possible about location of the kids, number of missing kids and directions.

Just remarkable.

One in Denver a couple years ago. Sentenced to life. At least a couple more if you include the "non-binary" crowd.

Dude, this doesn’t even make sense to me. Please explain what “non-binary” even means, which has yet to be explained properly.

I only know of two genders, the rest is BS.

Trans-day of vengeance? After a terrorist attack?

?