Terror News about terrorism - foiled attacks, arrests, threat level etc

I'm going to put this here due to the deliberate, widespread nature. It's not as dramatic as most terrorist attacks, but given the nature of the attack there are some pretty significant implications. Also, the county that was attacked is adjacent to the county that hosts Fort Bragg.

I'm going to put this here due to the deliberate, widespread nature. It's not as dramatic as most terrorist attacks, but given the nature of the attack there are some pretty significant implications. Also, the county that was attacked is adjacent to the county that hosts Fort Bragg.
they are saying it is due to "gunshots". that sounds a little dubious? how accurate with your gunfire would you have to be to bring down power for days on such a large scale?

Not mentioned is that the suspect fled into a refugee shelter.

Not mentioned is that the suspect fled into a refugee shelter.

It never is as far as these events occur in Germany.

You wouldn’t want to somehow blame Mutti Merkel « refugees welcome » dating from 2014-2015 and the disastrous consequences for her country and the continent?

Pity, misery, empathy all things I can understand and acknowledge but this whole continent is being royally screwed over by our leaders and Brussels firstly.

The Syrian (?) baby stranded and dead on a Mediterranean beach many years ago, while obviously awful turned the tide for some to welcoming many. Things will unfortunately only worsen in years and decades to come.

The Counterterror unit of the Georgian State Security Service apprehend a notable ISIS figure, known as "Emir Isa".
Tsiskara Tokhosashvili left Georgia in 2015 to join the terrorist organization and has close links with ISIS leaders. He actively participated as combatant and terrorist in Iraq and Syria. His brother was arrested in 2019.

AP 22 - 3s.jpgAP 22 - 11as.jpg
AP 22 - 21s.jpg

Last edited:

Posted this one in the Police incidents/News thread in that same forum but I’ll post it here too for visibility so to speak.

Some apparent French 69 year old citizen, retired from the SNCF (French railway system) killed three Kurds in the heart of the French capital in what’s assumed a heinous/racist shooting.

Unfortunately, the scene of the crime turned a riots from local Kurds who maybe have mistaken this for a more political tragedy and act, but as one can figure out the suspect doesn’t have such a profile. He previously was involved against migrants in a different incident.

My bet is a heinous crime. Why target Kurds? Idk. He still had guns (for sports/range) which is just unbelievable after attacking migrants with a sword a year ago and was recently released from jail. Major screw up somewhere.

Counter-terrorism investigators detained two men in the northern Ruhr area of Germany. One of them, an Iranian national, is suspected of having planned an islamist attack with poisons like cyanide and ricin. According to the WELT news site, "a friendly intelligence agency" may have warned the German authorities over the possibility of a dirty chemical bomb being constructed.