Politics New Zealand Politics

Wow! There are some wonderfully vicious pictures in that Twitter feed. She does look unhealthy, at the very least.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You ve got to laugh sometimes . Congrats NZ on getting rid of one psychopath . Looking forward to seeing the next clown to be installed.

Wow! There are some wonderfully vicious pictures in that Twitter feed. She does look unhealthy, at the very least.
She will now retreat into a cave to look after her Precioussssssss

The only good thing about covid.

The Cindy lovin news did street interviews. They discovered barely anyone actually likes her.

Does anyone like any politicians ? They sell you down the river every time . Personally I've lost all hope that they ll do anything ever . We ain't going to vote our way out of the mess the said politicians have made .

She will do well in a UN post. Announce and discuss big unfulfillable ideas, feed the all of the green woke monsters, the lib press to cheer her on and no democratic process to finally stop her.

'Unprecedented hatred and vitriol': Helen Clark on Ardern's resignation

So thats our wannabe UN boss ex PM's view.
...and no idea how Cindy got that much hate

Last edited:
In fairness, all world leaders look pretty worn down after a full term. Whether they're good at their job or rubbish (like Ardern), it's still a full time affair.

"Compassion". Alas for the left and their emotions.

A while ago, not far from where I live, the authorities raided a woman's home on animal cruelty charges. Inside, they found 42 feces-encrusted stray cats – many of them starving or deceased – which the lady had adopted out of pity. But she hadn't been able to admit to herself that she was in over her head and couldn't feed them all. That, too, is compassion. No emotion is universally "good", not even love.

Last edited:

The 8th man (we know of) who faced the courts after threatening Ardern

Man who claimed he had “the right to shoot the Prime Minister” for treason and treachery was sentenced last year.
Crime

A man who claimed he had “the right to shoot the Prime Minister” for treason and treachery was sentenced last year.
It is one of at least eight such threats against Jacinda Ardern to have entered the court system amid a rise in violent rhetoric against politicians generally and Ardern in particular.
David Anthony Ruck, 45, of Christchurch, was sentenced in July last year on a charge of threatening to kill or do grievous bodily harm.
He was held on remand in Christchurch prison and released on community detention last week, a Corrections document shared by Ruck shows.

F*ck her and good riddance, she was close to politicians like Merkel, Turdeau, Macron and that’s more than enough for me to abhor her.

Hope you kiwis gets a fine and worthy replacement as PM.

"Compassion". Alas for the left and their emotions.

A while ago not far from where I live, the authorities raided a woman's home on animal cruelty charges. Inside, they found 42 feces-encrusted stray cats – many of them starving or deceased – which the lady had adopted out of pity. But she hadn't been able to admit to herself that she was in over her head and couldn't feed them all. That, too, is compassion. Not emotion is universally "good", not even love.

Maybe it's the type of people who are attracted to politics , namely social climbers at any cost who will do anything to get where they think they want to go . They seem unable to self reflect , look at their own limitations which in itself is a vital part of living a balanced life . If Karl jungs methodology is to be used their projecting their own failings onto everyone else , hence the dictatorial stance these types of politicians seem to take .

F*ck her and good riddance, she was close to politicians like Merkel, Turdeau, Macron and that’s more than enough for me to abhor her.
Turdeau, maybe. But Macron and Merkel are/were way more conservative than Ardern, and that's all you need to say about that woman.

See ya later “comrade”.

I’m not for banning sh!t, but if I was I would ban “comrade” as it’s a verbal swastika that causes me deep lasting harm when attacked by the word.

I like the word in a military context. Beats "coworker" or even "colleague", in my humble opinion.

Jacindagollum, Turd-eau and who ever runs kangarooland, they turned 3 beautiful countries that i admired all my life into covidian dictatorships.

So the day they are all gone is gonna be an awesome day

The arms dealer is sad