Politics New Zealand Politics

With gangs dominating the headlines this year, the ACT Party says it has the answer - set Inland Revenue (IRD) onto them. ACT's latest policy, released on Saturday, said it would use IRD's powers to investigate the income of gang members and taxes paid.

Liberal retarded interviewer refuses to admit that gangs are funded by money.
No evidence of how the asset was funded under NZ law the police simply confiscate it.

After interview a panel drawn from the usual suspects discussed this and all drew the same conclusion as the interviewer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

..Some of the replies come from knuckle dragging territory.

Last edited:

And the fake news strikes again....

"GOLLUM GOLLUM!"

Yeah, she ain’t getting any prettier, and is only getting skinnier instead.

But I think that’s the least of the worries or the kiwis posting here anyway.

How long until she can be booted out? She’s the Kiwi Merkel at this point.

Yeah, she ain’t getting any prettier, and is only getting skinnier instead.

But I think that’s the least of the worries or the kiwis posting here anyway.

How long until she can be booted out? She’s the Kiwi Merkel at this point.
Sept next year is the likely date of the next election has to be before january 2024.

I don't judge her based on her looks, but on her performance as Prime Minister. Which she gets a C- for. Barely competent.

Getting tired of her nuclear moments. These woke darlings trample on freedoms and rights of people which has been doing Act libertarians a great favor in the polls.
Laws on what you can say. Labels and shame if you don't agree. Don't for pete's sake mentions the term apartheid. Numerous bans and not bothering to even read submissions or invite before enacting their laws.
Everything from health to roads are a shambles and she's had 5 years.
Bullshit promises like that pest free NZ that was world news and everyone sucked it up like it was happening for real. Thats the real problem her voters live in a fantasy world and believed her crap ideas.
Well they are looking more stupid by the day.

Taxcindy moved the homeless into hotels during covid. Think her idea was to buy the hotels and has bought a few. But you know how hotels have "vacancy" signs out the front.
Well now they have "vacancies for homeless" out the front.
A perfect snap shot of a taxcindy socio equality policy in action.
The hotel centre of NZ tourism Rotorua.. aka Rotovegas has become the skid row of the South Pacific.

So taxcindy is using Roturua as a US democrat style sanctuary type city. Sending it her crims and meth addicts..lets be honest.

Before Rotovegas had its status quo of tourism and crime neatly seperated. Taxcindy has now spread her splendid vision of equality.

The Government says it is possible it has paid for out-of-town people to move to Rotorua for emergency housing but it does not "actively relocate" people. Rotorua MP Todd McClay says, in his view, the phrasing is "spin", while a resident believes there is no difference. An emergency housing motel resident who moved to Rotorua from Taranaki says she is thriving and would never have been able to do so without moving. An official information release shows in December 2021 RotoruaNZ chairman John McRae wrote to Social Development Minister Carmel Sepuloni asking for "assurance that people are not being actively sent here".

Rotorua needs more police because it is dealing with increased demand from people staying in emergency housing, the city's mayor says. It comes as new Department of Corrections figures reveal there were 35 people staying in Rotorua emergency housing motels in September who were carrying out community-based court sentences. The figure includes those on sentences such as home detention and supervision but does not include paroled offenders or those on bail. Mayor Tania Tapsell's call comes amid a Rotorua Daily Post series called Fighting for Rotorua, which is looking into the city's housing crisis, the motel misery and what can be done to make it better.

Dropping the voting age to 16 isn't going to happen with National and ACT not supporting it. Changes to voting like that requires the support of 75% of MPs, something not even close to happening.

It's also opposed by something like 85% of NZers and if there is one thing Jacinda is very good at, it's working out what polices have the support of 50.001% of the population and only backing those. Look how fast the stupid cycling bridge was dropped as soon as it was clear it was unpopular.

Dropping the voting age to 16 isn't going to happen with National and ACT not supporting it. Changes to voting like that requires the support of 75% of MPs, something not even close to happening.

It's also opposed by something like 85% of NZers and if there is one thing Jacinda is very good at, it's working out what polices have the support of 50.001% of the population and only backing those. Look how fast the stupid cycling bridge was dropped as soon as it was clear it was unpopular.
Can't she just buy some voting machines like the Yanks.................. :rolleyes:

That's her franchise..inclusivity. By having discussions she gets more virtue signalling points.
The court said it was discriminating against 16 years old but I don't see them dropping the boozing age to match it.

Act party... the libertarians reckon they will oppose it.

Last edited:
Look at their front teeth.......they've all got beaver teeth!! Maybe it's a breeding thing down there, I don't know! ? ?:oops::rolleyes:
You know its just 4 different pics of her over the years don't you?

I thought I'd understood it wrong and it was different woman, the two bottom pics look alike but I thought it was different woman in question.....I deleted it, it was pretty meaningless anyway. Thanks for the correction.