Remembrance Marine Paul Warren

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
On this day my Nephew, Marine Paul Warren was killed in Afghanistan serving with Charlie (Spartan) Company , 40 Commando Royal Marines.
My family and I remember him always but this is a day when when our pain is strongest.
We will not be able to gather en mass due to Covid-19 but myself, my wife and daughter will be travelling to Paul's grave to pay our respects with his mum,dad and brothers.

Stand Easy brave lad XX
No day dawns no night returns, but we remember thee.
Those who have never been to the edge and looked over will never understand that it is better to live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep

spartan.jpg

full

Last edited:
A day for your family to endure even more the most terrible of losses, my thoughts are with you and your family today Andy. Best wishes for your remembrance today.

Gone but never forgotten ??

Rest in Peace brave Marine! In my thoughts I am with your family, may you all find the strength to cope with your loss! Rest assured that all over the world people will keep him, together with all the brave service men who made the ultimate sacrifice, in their memories.

Be strong!

Fair skies Marine Warren!

Rest in Peace brave Marine! In my thoughts I am with your family, may you all find the strength to cope with your loss! Rest assured that all over the world people will keep him, together with all the brave service men who made the ultimate sacrifice, in their memories.

Be strong!

Fair skies Marine Warren!
Thank you for those lovely words @Skyline Drive