Photos Korean People's Army (North Korea) Photos

Talvisota

Mi Major
MI.Net Member
It would be interesting to see Nork army photos since their military in my opinion is very interesting contrast of WWII and Cold war weapons, also limited amount of modern weaponry

*****image links broken*****

well form what it seems like KPA will be humiliated by South Korea or Japan in few days and no US help will be needed, only thing Norks can rely on is thier Long range rockets and artillery

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos of the last year's airshow

MiG-29

34ipo8x.jpg

Su-25

2yugcj8.jpg

DPRK over armed Pokpung-ho MBT with 2x remote controlled SA-18 MANPADS platforum, 2x co-axial AGS-17 30 mm automatic grenade launcher and 2x AT-5 anti-tank missile launcher turret

KN-14 ICBM

2rrm0sw.jpg

Pukkuksong-1 submarine launched ballistic missile

2nqtngh.jpg

That chrome plated MG is a bit much. Not tactical at all! ;)

Oh man, I'm bummed out, I can't see most of these great pictures!!! Can we fix this somehow? I see all the pics on other threads, what's wrong with these??
These are great pictures and VERY RARE to even see, I'd love to see them!

The issue was with a image host called postimg their service went south some time ago and so the images hosted with them went too.

I have deleted the broken image links :)

North Korea's artillery sub-units, whose mission is to strike Daeyeonpyeong island and Baengnyeong island of South Korea, conduct a live shell firing drill to examine war fighting capabilities in the western sector of the front line, in this picture released by the North's official KCNA news agency in Pyongyang March 14, 2013. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and military officers attended the live shell firing drill. REUTERS/KCNA

nk08gxuuh.jpg
nk10g9ud9.jpg
nk073uueb.jpg
nk091huvo.jpg

A crashed aircraft is seen in this picture distributed by Yonhap news agency on August 18, 2010. The aircraft which crashed in northeast China was thought be a plane from North Korea, China's official Xinhua news agency said on Wednesday, citing unnamed government authorities. The aircraft came down in Liaoning province on Tuesday, prompting reports by South Korea's Yonhap news agency and Chinese Internet speculation that it was a North Korean military aircraft flown by a pilot trying to flee the poor and isolated country. (REUTERS/Yonhap)

c17_24703867.jpg