Other Post Just another day in this world

PEMM

Mi Captain
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
Finland
A woman has revealed her boyfriend is a plane she met at an airport five years ago.

Michele Kobke, from Berlin, Germany, calls her partner - a 737-800 Boeing - 'Schatz' and says she was first attracted to his wings, winglets and thrusters.

The 29-year-old claims to sleep with her "darling" every night, either with real components or a 1.6-meter model.

And she says her family have reacted "quite pleasantly".

I hope she doesn't take him on a date without permission.

I thought we could collect these news articles here that are very telling of the era we are living in.

The 29-year-old claims to sleep with her "darling" every night, either with real components or a 1.6-meter model.

I cannot compete with that...

A woman has revealed her boyfriend is a plane she met at an airport five years ago.

Michele Kobke, from Berlin, Germany, calls her partner - a 737-800 Boeing - 'Schatz' and says she was first attracted to his wings, winglets and thrusters.

I thought we could collect these news articles here that are very telling of the era we are living in.
that's a relationship that is going to crash and burn.............. (Y)

what happens when the wheels come off ;)

Hurry up the Eiffel Tower is already taken, Naisho married it :)

I must say, now that I think about it everybody loving his car or LPs or books whatever is slightly like that ;)

And only 40 People on earth have this disorder

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's Western decadency at its best. Instead of telling these people to go and see a damn shrink we produce news articles and features about them like we do about dogs who've learned how to ride the skateboard. Give it another ten years, and it'll be outlawed as hate speech to write what I just did.

?

Christian Speech a Hate Crime? Politician Faces Police Interrogation for Posting Bible Verse

HELSINKI, Finland - A Christian politician from Finland will be interrogated at police headquarters Friday in a hate speech investigation for sharing a Bible passage on social media.

Päivi Räsänen is a member of the Finnish Parliament, and she's under investigation for committing a so-called hate crime after she posted a Bible verse aimed at Finland's state church for promoting the homosexual lifestyle.

"In my tweet, I directly cited Romans first chapter and verses 24 to 27 and posted the picture of the passages from the Bible," she told CBN News.

And now she is again under investigation for posting something in !2004!

She wrote booklet called "Male and female he created them"

This is a clown world (at least a country). Doesn't the EU worry at all about the development of anti-free speech policies in this country?

Who ever sate that these so called "hate speech" laws are not a slippery slope to attack wrong opinions.

It's worthy of noting most hate speech investigations are cancelled on the grounds of unfounded accusations or triflingness. Hardly anyone is ever truly indicted, as I'm sure that politician won't be either. But as far as I'm concerned, that very observation shows why hate speech laws are so dangerous. They're a tool with which to harass political opponents. All it takes is one melting snowflake to file a police report, and the scandal has been created.
This is a clown world (at least a country). Doesn't the EU worry at all about the development of anti-free speech policies in this country?

If you want to bring down a section of your national penal code, you'd have to drag the Republic of Finland before the European Court of Justice.
Who ever sate that these so called "hate speech" laws are not a slippery slope to attack wrong opinions.

Absolutely!!

In Finland we've had multiple politicians tried and fined already (case with Jussi Halla-Aho from Helsinki city council in 2009 was the first case, they had to drag him all the way to supreme court to get him sentenced). After that sentencing we are in situation that it's one of those crimes that has very high rate of sentencing, if one goes to the court, it's almost never thrown out.

As a person who sexually identify as an apache helicopter who's in couple with a KA52,I see no problem with that. May they live happy together,that's the most important thing.

Last edited:
Three Finland men accused of poaching wild animals, shooting 1,000 cats

On Tuesday a court in Ostrobothnia, western Finland began hearing the case of three young men suspected of aggravated hunting and conservation crimes. A preliminary investigation into the case alleged that the men shot at wild animals from a car and left some of them wounded.

The prosecutor has called for suspended prison sentences of between six and 10 months for the suspects.

Two of the men facing charges of aggravated hunting and conservation crimes are believed to have shot about 40 animals, mainly hares and roe deer. The conservation offence relates to the shooting of protected seagulls. At the time the offences were committed, one of the pair was 18 years old.

The charge sheet also indicates that the men also shot as many as 1,000 cats. However the statute of limitations has expired in relation to some of those offences. The crimes were committed in Pietarsaari in 2016 and 2017.

However the defence said that the men were not involved in systematic hunting. Rather, they drove around at night and shot at hares or roe deer whenever they came across them.

A local hunting club is also seeking damages from the men, charging that their poaching has depleted roe deer populations in the area. However the defence countered that some estimates indicate that roe deer stock is on the rise.

What the hell people and how did they find 1000 cats to shoot?

I find it amazing the those reporters did not question more about those cats.

Well lots of cats roaming around, also at night. Our cat even had gone on multiple day tours sometimes.

Don`t know about Finland but guessing you have about the same amount of cats per Household lots of cats expected ..oops I found a statistic of cats in EU states

Hah seems like they killed almost 1/900 of Finish cat Population.

Seems like Germany is THE cats country in Europe...

^I read some comments on other articles on this matter and it seems there is a problem with wild cats around abandoned farms and fur farms. I had not heard about that before.

It's worthy of noting most hate speech investigations are cancelled on the grounds of unfounded accusations or triflingness. Hardly anyone is ever truly indicted, as I'm sure that politician won't be either. But as far as I'm concerned, that very observation shows why hate speech laws are so dangerous. They're a tool with which to harass political opponents. All it takes is one melting snowflake to file a police report, and the scandal has been created.

The process is the punishment.

Today I will present to you this piece of information: Finnish government has been funding a f***ing (literally) cult in name of integration. No-one of our politicians though it odd that our youth were invited to be part to his plays in which this 70+ old fart was playing romantic roles with teenagers.

Theatre predator case: City officials urge youth to reach out

The internationally renowned cultural figure has been remanded in custody on suspicion of aggravated human trafficking.

Baltzar has been accused of manipulating and preying on unsuspecting teenagers who were part of his theatre company, according to an investigative piece published by Helsingin Sanomat.

Helsingin Sanomat reported that Baltzar manipulated, controlled and made passes at underage girls and young women in his theatre company between 2011 and 2018. He has also been charged with aggravated human trafficking.

Baltzar is politically well-connected and internationally-renowned and helped found the International Roma Writers Association (IRWA).

However, the report that came out in 2012 was very critical of his methods. Anita Lehikoinen, the current secretary at the Ministry of Education, had said that Baltzar's methods were not theoretically sound and ethical. Lehikoinen was the head of the department of higher education and science at Humak during that time.

After the news of Baltzar's charges broke out, Paavo Arhinmäki, who was the Minister of Culture at the time, told Yle that he was shocked by the news and is wondering why he didn't get information about Baltzar's dubious methods.

The then Minister of Education, Jukka Gustafsson also said he does not remember hearing anything about the report when it was released.

However Lehikoinen has clarified that the report was not buried anywhere. "It's been public and visible, all these years."

Now, the most interesting thing is that several SDP ministers, including current and past prime ministers, have been involved with the guy. President of Finland Tavja Halonen (social democrat) gave him official title and ministry of culture has been funding his projects.

They like to say Drom, instead of writing "Integration theater Baltzar".
Integration theatre, established and led by Veijo Baltzar functions permanently in the premises of a historical Alexander theatre in Helsinki city center. Theatre produces new productions annually and offers education of theatre and musical expression.
Arts and culture must encounter and respond to European cultural diversity. Integration theatre Baltzar is in this respect a Finnish and international forerunner.
Theatre’s activity is based on methodology of intercultural emotional intelligence, an innovative methodology developed by Veijo Baltzar, also known as Intercultural Experiential Education. Theatre’s mission is to develop, support and to bring forth the hidden potential of multicultural talent. We offer a channel for talent and expression that is often being suppressed under the pressure of mainstream culture.

Last edited:
The guy ran to the parliament in 2015 for SDP. (in finnish):

And the 37 year old woman, partner in crime, was also in SDP counsil as vice member. SDP quickly removed the name from the list (in finnish):

So, there is might be some corruption at play too. The guy received some 600k€ from government, EU etc. for his projects. Or how would you call funneling taxpayer money to your buddies in the same political party?