Admin Its that time of year again

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
Well it is that time of year again when I pay up all our server dues.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I want to thank all of you for your donations & Mi.Net supporter group memberships, you have really taken the sting out of this years fees.

with advertising and the above contributions we covered 50% of the cost.

AWESOME WORK GUYS

Stay safe :)

1586252491712.gif

Doing what we can, a few extra bucks ? so that the site never go away.

Fine, fine work @Bombardier , there is a reason I spend so much time here almost everyday. This is a fantastic site with damn fine members and that is down to the volume of work you do and the home you have provided to us all. Onward and upward! (Y)

I finally got in. Thought the system didn't like Americans... turns out it didn't like my old laptop. The new one works, and I'm glad to chip in. This is a great site!

Your thread prompts me a question, @Bombardier:

Are you going to pursue the same goal to reach $1,000 in a year again starting may 2020, to may 2021?

Love us or hate us, we are a generous crowd and I'm sure some will continue to donate.

giphy.gif

Your thread prompts me a question, @Bombardier:

Are you going to pursue the same goal to reach $1,000 in a year again starting may 2020, to may 2021?

Love or or hate us, we are a generous crowd and I'm sure some will continue to donate.

giphy.gif
I think it's well worth starting again (Y)

I love this site, Honestly, I don't earn much and with lockdown severely effecting my payroll sometime going as low 25% :( but that being said, if the next donation box comes up. I am ready to contribute to whatever contribution I can. This forum is like a family now, with good souls around the globe. Cheers

I love this site, Honestly, I don't earn much and with lockdown severely effecting my payroll sometime going as low 25% :( but that being said, if the next donation box comes up. I am ready to contribute to whatever contribution I can. This forum is like a family now, with good souls around the globe. Cheers
Don't stress too much about donations Tom, you make a contribution already with your posts and I'm sure @Bombardier would agree. It's a case of "what you can, when you can".

Agree with you 100% about the members on the site mate, many good souls from all over onboard. Very glad you're happy here mate, stay safe ;) (Y)

And....... its that time of year again. We are all paid up for yet another year of Military Antics :)
Thank you all for your support and here's to another year.
Once again the donations and Mi.Net supporters upgrades really helped out, I cannot thank you all enough

200.gif