Admin Information Security & Https secure

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
Just been reading about an organisation called '#delete Facebook' this group of people have decided that
a lack of trust exposed by Facebook is enough to delete accounts and question the sanctity of social media.

Of course the same question could be asked of Mi.Net, what data do we ask for?, how do we use it?

Well you have all registered here so you know we ask for very little, of course your email is likely the most important thing and of course we log your IP address on registration and throughout your use.

I would ask you to remember that we are an indepenedent site, with no political agenda and anything you post will remain in the safety of your account.

We do not share your data with anybody and if we do, it will be because of immediate risk to life and requested by law enforcement, i doubt that will ever happen.

Any other requests for data will be refused.

You know how I feel about social media, I understand the purpose, but hate the abuse of certain companies with respect of your personal information.

We have no such political agenda, we just love to read and comment on our worlds military. That's it simple but true.

If any of you have any issue with the security of your information please get in touch, remember we are a secure site and have been certified as such

secure.jpg

Thanks for reading and if you have any concerns let us know :)

Last edited:
...hi guys, when a like or thumbs up is issued is there a message behind those that I should be answering!?

No mate, no message required. You will be alerted that somebody has liked your post (in whatever way) thats it buddy.

LOL,I was thinking of the mechanic in the third Road Warrior flik where he`s explaining what`s wrong with the semi tractor and how long to repair it, the commander comes back with a rediculas time and the mechanic says OK in Australian,gotta love it!! One I will always remember!