Photos Indian Armed Forces

INS Airavat, the third ship of the Shardul Class of Landing Ships, was commissioned on 19 May 2009. Built at Garden Reach Shipbuilding and Engineers Ltd, Kolkata, the ship is a part of the Indian Navy’s Eastern Fleet.
FwfaYYBagAESNfi.jpg
FwfaYFEaAAE2lsl.jpg
FwfaXzCaQAEd4Ef.jpg

Acting on information received at MRCC Mumbai, CG Dist HQ-4 liaised with appointed local agent for necessary clearance & evacuation.
C162 sailed with medical team embarked for transferring the patients to hospital. Patients are presently stable.
FwZzeqvaMAAX0em.jpg

Operation Karuna
2nd tranche of relief material from India reached Yangon today onboard INS Gharial. The ship is also carrying Portable Containerised Medical Facility to render medical assistance. This is the 4th ship deployed by Indian Navy for relief ops during Cyclone Mocha.
FwgPfeuaUAEdm7Q?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

The first ever landing of the Indian Navy P8I & Dornier Maritime Patrol aircrafts at Jubail heralds the commencement of the second edition of Bilateral Naval exercise between India & Saudi Arabia, Al Mohed Al Hindi-23. The aircrafts were received by Saudi & Indian Naval officials.
FwkNzlRXgAI0kD9?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
FwkNz9aX0AEq1BM?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Indian Army & IAF displayed a synergised operational capability in semi developed terrain rehearsing deep interdiction operations. Employment of Special Forces for mission based objectives was validated in conventional & unconventional role.
FwsmLxvX0AAO_N-.jpg
FwsmKybWIAAfpiC.jpg
FwsmIKUX0AI4vVH.jpg

FwsmKaLWcAA1G7E.jpg

Pine Division validated capabilty of executing swift offensive operations across water obstacles in quasi battle conditions during ongoing exercise with troops in Punjab.
FwoKDYCWAAcvXaY.jpg
FwoKCrrWwAAc_tF.jpg

INS R11 Vikrant successfully berthed for the first time at the newly constructed Aircraft Carrier pier, at Karwar today. Built under Indian Navy's Project Seabird, this is a landmark in enhancing ship-berthing capacity Karwar Base.
Fwjyp4gX0AEeNk4.jpg
FwjypEpWYAApf2x.jpg

Airawat Division rehearsed obstacle crossing drills to operate swiftly in an obstacle ridden terrain displaying the highest standards of professional training.
FwoGjvAWcAInwt6.jpg
FwoGjLYWwAAGK5q.jpg
FwoGitNWAAMPqii.jpg
FwoGiHOXwAIH_iv.jpg

INS Tarkash and Subhadra and IN Dornier, Maritime Patrol Aircraft arrived at Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia on 21 May to participate in the second edition of Bilateral Naval Exercise 'Al Mohed Al Hindi 23' between Indian Navy and Royal Saudi Naval Force (RSNF) scheduled from 21-25 May.
FwqcKzjWIAA5oz4.jpg

The successful maiden MRSAM missile firing by INS Mormugao is yet another milestone in Indian Navy’s quest for accurate delivery of Ordnance on Target.
FwygLeNaEAEMwzm.jpg

FwygLebaMAAXarl.jpg
FwygLevaQAA9ZNb.jpg

On This Day 23 May 2016, INS Tarmugli was commissioned into the Indian Navy. Named after a picturesque island in the Andaman group, the ship was built by GRSE.
FwzRGe7aQAIlQyW.jpg

Indian Army Special Forces along with IAF rehearsed insertion of teams behind the enemy lines to carry out mission based objectives in support of Strike Corps operations.
Fw3EuDAXwAAzDgr.jpg
Fw3Et4KWwAAtPtf.jpg
Fw3EtmXXsAQfmFf.jpg
Fw3EtSXXgAEry0I.jpg

Shahbaaz Division of Sudarshan Chakra Corps carried out joint training with IAF & practiced swift insertion of troops. Training aimed at enhancing effectiveness of special heliborne operations & ensuring coordinated manoeuvres in the battlespace.
Fw0jNHlaAAolop4.jpg
Fw0jNHWaIAEviG9.jpg

Chetak Corps Gandiv Division Team Three Five triumphed in the grueling Cambrian Patrol Competition 2023 showcasing their indomitable spirit and endurance. They will represent Indian Army in UK and will compete against 60-70 teams from across the world.
Fw4i_dzWwAATsVC.jpg
Fw4i-9xWYAMqMpj.jpg
Fw4i-Q1WwAA_wSH.jpg