Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Knock'em out John" I remember that phrase from around 71, our crew leader first name was John and it really didn't apply to him but some other well known person. He was crazy, we were wiring 400 apartments in Bryan Tx just outside college station. The plumbers were putting in the main sewage underground lines and there were about 4 or 5 Black shovel technicians down in the bottom of the trench doing clean up and leveling. Ole John had this big ole nasty live looking rubber rattlesnake and he whispered to all of us to watch this ! he tossed that snake into the trench and man there was hollering and shovels flying everywhere. Men were crawling out of the trench and crying it was hilarious. Last time I saw John was years later he had gone into business for himself. He was in the parking lot of the bowling alley I was bowling with guys from my workplace.

Yeah, the pier is kind of gone.

Capture d’écran 2024-05-27 à 21.28.43.webp

collateral damage for a greater cause...onto other more important news ....its gonna hit 105 degrees next week... better clean up those AC's

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Keep weapons in the SAFE zones, for guaranteeing maximum carnage for "your own people", should the enemy accidentally hit the safe zone.

It's a win win.
and in UK we moan about potholes not getting filled......imagine if your government really was trying to kill you....

There is no redemption within these total idiots. Give them all a prison cell for a very long time and make them do the clean up before they disappear.

and in UK we moan about potholes not getting filled......imagine if your government really was trying to kill you....
We've about come to that already here in the US, we know we have tyrants who are bold enough to target an ex president for nothing other than having those people in the sights. All of our woes are purely the fault of our government being so corrupt and greedy. They will sell out their own Mother or Father for a dollar. If they steal another election I think the straw that broke the camels back will probably be the last straw. They have gone as far as criminally airlifting illegals from their home countries and then dropping them into conservative states to attempt to completely take over America, and that will be civil war number two which will not be fought in a conventional way, the leaders responsible for the very same crimes today will be the people listed under arrest warrants. I have no doubt some of those warrants will be with extreme prejudice, or better known as Mussolini Mode. At this point America can afford to lose a good third of the population which would make life as good as the 50s ever was. We simply have too many young brain washed idiots. They will continue to do what we see them do today, some empty island would be a good place to put them all. No shovels or food, just some fish hooks and lots of fishing line. They'll survive because they said they were smarter than the rest of us. I'm looking forward to nightly news breaking in announcing that hillary choked on a fish bone and fell over from lack of oxygen. Slick willy attempted CPR but accidentally sucked that fish bone into his own throat and also suffered the same fate as his lifetime partner in crime. The rest of them have taken fish off of their menu and become man eating zombies.

Israel just said, the explosions that killed the civilians, were secondaries, from hidden weapons stashes......

I dismiss anything said by Hamas and the Palestinians. Whenever someone claims that Israel is "murdering" Palestinians, I respond with one phrase: SEND THE BILL TO HAMAS.

Here's the ironic part: even if the Palestinians were to get their own country and Israel was no longer there, they would 1000% start fighting among themselves. Every country that has hosted them eventually kicked them out because they were problematic.

In any case, I hope the Israeli hostages are freed soon, and that Hamas and their civilian supporters are eradicated. The world has had enough of them.

ZGermans are at it again; they just can't help themselves, whether it's the 1940s or 2024. Israel should seriously consider getting 50 large ships, loading all the Palestinians onto them, and sending them to Germany, the supposed land of tolerance and understanding. Back in 2019-2020, we sent about 200 Syrians from Lebanon to Germany, and they've been complaining about it ever since.

Germany recognises the ICJ, it can't just magically opt out whenever it likes regardless of what it thinks of the chief prosecutor's reasoning. That's actually a near-verbatim government quote. Besides, what an absurd take and absurd reason to get worked up about. The warrant hasn't even been granted yet. By the way, Germany is one of the few countries in the West still standing by Israel and was itself twice dragged through the courts so as to be punished for that support.

Germany recognises the ICJ, it can't just magically opt out whenever it likes regardless of what it thinks of the chief prosecutor's reasoning. That's actually a near-verbatim government quote. Besides, what an absurd take and absurd reason to get worked up about. The warrant hasn't even been granted yet. By the way, Germany is one of the few countries in the West still standing by Israel and was itself twice dragged through the courts so as to be punished for that support.

So, are you in favor of Germany arresting the Israeli Prime Minister? I asked IDF-Tank this question, but he didn't answer. Are you going to ignore it too?

So, are you in favor of Germany arresting the Israeli Prime Minister? I asked IDF-Tank this question, but he didn't answer. Are you going to ignore it too?
No, I'm not. I'd be in favour of politely asking Mr Netanyahu—if a warrant ever is issued against him—to refrain from planning state visits to Germany in the near future, and not to create unnecessary diplomatic hassle in the first place. I'd be in favour of asking him to sit tight and let Berlin try to do what it did somewhat successfully in response to the South African charge, i.e. mount a diplomatic and legal defence.

By the way, there's a good chance such a motion would succeed, as many legals scholars agree the prosecutor overstepped his authority. The Rome Statute clearly states the ICJ has only got jurisdiction if and when national authorities refuse to investigate the alleged crime. Khan tried to obtain a warrant without even waiting for what Israel's courts would do. So his request may as well be struck down after all.

In all fairness, mate: It's a bit of a silly question, maybe that's why @IDF_TANKER ignored it. Nevermind it's unrealistic to expect from Germany to ignore a court on whose strengthening it's spent hundreds of millions and many years, you're simply putting the cart before the horse here. No warrant has been obtained as of yet. If it is granted, there still is a recourse to be had. And, most importantly, this is all hypothetical panicking anyway. Netanyahu's last visit to Germany was like little over a year ago. His second to last visit had been in 2012, I think. Based on those intervals, Netanyahu will be dead from old age before the question even arises again.

So … lighten up, Francis.

No, I'm not. I'd be in favour of politely asking Mr Netanyahu—if a warrant ever is issued against him—to refrain from planning state visits to Germany in the near future, and not to create unnecessary diplomatic hassle in the first place. I'd be in favour of asking him to sit tight and let Berlin try to do what it did somewhat successfully in response to the South African charge, i.e. mount a diplomatic and legal defence.

By the way, there's a good chance such a motion would succeed, as many legals scholars agree the prosecutor overstepped his authority. The Rome Statute clearly states the ICJ has only got jurisdiction if and when national authorities refuse to investigate the alleged crime. Khan tried to obtain a warrant without even waiting for what Israel's courts would do. So his request may as well be struck down after all.

In all fairness, mate: It's a bit of a silly question, maybe that's why @IDF_TANKER ignored it. Nevermind it's unrealistic to expect from Germany to ignore a court on whose strengthening it's spent hundreds of millions and many years, you're simply putting the cart before the horse here. No warrant has been obtained as of yet. If it is granted, there still is a recourse to be had. And, most importantly, this is all hypothetical panicking anyway. Netanyahu's last visit to Germany was like little over a year ago. His second to last visit had been in 2012, I think. Based on those intervals, Netanyahu will be dead from old age before the question even arises again.

So … lighten up, Francis.

I'm as light as helium gas here 🎈🎈🎈 ... What people fail to understand is that opposing Israel, whether in small or big ways, serves evil purposes. For instance, if a random person supporting the Palestinian cause says, "death to Israel and all Israelis," it's easy to shrug it off. However, if an official representative, president, or speaker from an allied nation like France, the UK, Germany, or America says, "death to Israel and all Israelis," it takes on a completely different significance.

Germany going against Benjamin Netanyahu means they are indirectly indicting him. Whether Netanyahu visited Germany a month ago, a year ago, or a decade ago—hypothetically or realistically—right now there are two fronts: the good and the bad. With such an announcement, Germany is aligning itself with the wrong side.

Given how adamant you are about defending Germany (considering you're German), don't take this too personally. Take a breath, read between the lines, and there's no need to get your blood pressure up :)