Politics GOP ,Rep officials ...

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Colin, you're posting a lot of videos lately.

Can you maybe give a line or two of description or maybe your opinion of them before I really start using my life up on these because not even specifically on this thread - that's a lot of videos, man.

Colin, you're posting a lot of videos lately.

Can you maybe give a line or two of description or maybe your opinion of them before I really start using my life up on these because not even specifically on this thread - that's a lot of videos, man.
Fox News sponsorship? ?

I'm with you Gaz. I won't spend even one minute on a video with no description of what I'm about to see/hear.

Yeah gaz has vocalized our thoughts as of late.

Colin, you’re a good contributor to the forums except I’d advise to do what he said. Even a one liner only would explain what’s in the vid.

I suspect many people just plain ignore your videos because of it.

It's a certain thread thing - if there's a no-context video in the "now for something completely different" thread then I'll probably look at it.

In a news thread - not a chance.

As the Dems go after .. Marjorie because of her personal views on subjects now .. you have Reps seeking for Omar to be removed from her Committee positions .. ... But Omar should have been booted out long ago and deported .. for the marraige scam .

Gotta love the Double standards ......by the Dems when they vote to remote a woman just because they don't like her opinions cancel her .. out from committees .

^^ Just checking, she's the one who has some opinions best described as "mental", right?

I assumed that one had been blown out of context but I was under the impression that she'd said a plane never hit the pentagon and the Sandy Hook shooting was an inside job or some such.

Jim Acosta appears at CPac and gets Cornerd .

Jim Accosta: "I am asking you a question and I want you to answer in a specific way, and if you don't I'll answer it for you".

Bit of a revival of a necro post but thought this one fitted best for the current situation.

14 votes and counting........ will the stalemate harm the GOP in the long term?

Bit of a revival of a necro post but thought this one fitted best for the current situation.

14 votes and counting........ will the stalemate harm the GOP in the long term?
Only the Trumpists will like this stalemate, as they equate compromise with treachery. And the radical Democrats will love it, believing it'll help their upcoming campaigns. Everybody else should be pretty pissed, I'd imagine. Most people think politicians don't get stuff done anyhow, so why would they approve of the entire chamber being paralysed?

Trump has been telling them to vote for McCarthy.

McConnell voted for the new half billion FBI building, part of the 1.7 trillion anti inflation spend. Then takes plenty of press pics with Biden celebrating.
Perhaps those radical Reps smell the same kind of swamp in McCarthy. They prabably know him quite well.

Well vote number 15 sees him in.
I wonder if it will get this contentious when it comes to the debt ceiling votes?

Back