Politics German Politics & News

You missed the rest of it

"We will manage to get them to the channel and help them to England" :rolleyes:

Some got lost in France in the process.

Serious question, do you have any infos or data’s about the number of actual refugees from Syria/Astan that came over in Blightly and stayed?

Some got lost in France in the process.

Serious question, do you have any infos or data’s about the number of actual refugees from Syria/Astan that came over in Blightly and stayed?
As far as I know, it is officially 10K this year, but the real figure is probably twice that

looking at the official figures - no *ucker left

and when we want to deport criminals, all the left wing nut jobs pile in - I would send them back as well or to the cat food factory

Okay, thanks. In all honesty and at the risk of upsetting you, I believe that the Brexit is flawed, mainly because plenty of « skilled » workers from all over Europe are, maybe not « asked to leave » but their visa are expiring, and their living conditions have become more difficult in general whereas the sc*m of the Earth can come and go (just see the Manchester Arena terrorist flying from Libya to England freely…)

Brexit in on paper a good thing, now that it’s implemented I wish you guys luck though and no sarcasm intended.

Okay, thanks. In all honesty and at the risk of upsetting you, I believe that the Brexit is flawed, mainly because plenty of « skilled » workers from all over Europe are, maybe not « asked to leave » but their visa are expiring, and their living conditions have become more difficult in general whereas the sc*m of the Earth can come and go (just see the Manchester Arena terrorist flying from Libya to England freely…)

Brexit in on paper a good thing, now that it’s implemented I wish you guys luck though and no sarcasm intended.
Takes a lot to upset me, to be honest

Brexit has a lot of plusses and a lot of minuses - plus, we don't pay £12bn to £15bn to prop up Poland - minus as you say is that a lot of EU nationals do important work in the UK

It is sad however that we had no idea 6m EU national were here - the Government thought it was 3m ffs

I am confident that no UK government will ever sort out immigration and illegals - unless we get an ultra-right wing government at some stage

So the future holds the dross of other countries just draining the UK dry - and that is the sad fact of it

I suppose I am lucky I live in a nice rural village where there everyone is white

Germany is going to do well to shoulder the whole of the rest of Europe on its back and cope with the influx of non-skilled benefit bogies

rather than leaders capable to confront Putin or Belarus when it’s needed.

Putin is unstoppable :D
putin winter bear.jpeg

Seriously though, I don't understand the obsession with Putin and why do some European politicians want so badly to interfere in other countries internal politics while letting the sharia duds to get in and take over own nations.

Takes a lot to upset me, to be honest

Brexit has a lot of plusses and a lot of minuses - plus, we don't pay £12bn to £15bn to prop up Poland - minus as you say is that a lot of EU nationals do important work in the UK
Could you tell me where you got your figures from?
Poland is nowhere close to getting £12-15bn a year as a net contribution and the UK's contribution was not as great as you are trying to tell us either.
Since there are FAR richer countries than Poland that get much more money per capita comparing to Poland, maybe you should take Poland out of the equation?

Could you tell me where you got your figures from?
Poland is nowhere close to getting £12-15bn a year as a net contribution and the UK's contribution was not as great as you are trying to tell us either.
Since there are FAR richer countries than Poland that get much more money per capita comparing to Poland, maybe you should take Poland out of the equation?
I will need to find it, but it was reported that Poorland will get 10+ bn euro this year from the EU 2021-2022 - but as we never see any audited accounts it's difficult to say

You might find this interesting, just how much they have leached out of the EU over the years
https://www.politico.eu/article/polexit-poland-veto-kaczynski-morawiecki-polexit-brexit-eu/

However, we are discussing Germany and how much they are going to chuck in extra to keep them sweet - and how it may affect the voting (Y)

Poorland was 28th on the list of 28 - looks like 11.6bn Euro's to me (it's on page 3 of 3)
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/which-countries-are-the-biggest-boost-or-drag-on-the-eu-budget/

And I didn't say Poorland was getting £12-15bn - just that the UK is not now spaffing that amount up the wall every year

Poland is nowhere close to getting £12-15bn a year as a net contribution
The 2018 EU budget says otherwise.

Total EU spend in Poland: € 16.350 bn
Total contribution to EU budget: € 3.983 bn
----------------------
Net gain: € 12.367 bn

Putin is unstoppable :D
View attachment 327111

Seriously though, I don't understand the obsession with Putin and why do some European politicians want so badly to interfere in other countries internal politics while letting the sharia duds to get in and take over own nations.

Then this will be eye opening for you:

I, on the other hand can’t really fathom why some people have a hard on about wanna be dicktators like them. It’d make sense if say people were actually hailing from such shitholes but it isn’t always the case.

BTW speaking of « Sharia duds ». You aware of the state of affairs in Chechnya, Daguestan and the likes I presume? Because those are the pinnacle of it and they have been flooding Russia for decades, all while chopping russkies heads off and put them on sticks outside their villages during the reign of Bassayev, Emir Khattab and the likes. Not to mention the contingents they sent to Syria and Iraq during IS « Caliphate ».

I can’t think of a single country, west or east of the Ural Mountains that doesn’t have an issue with its Islamist fanatics. So what to do? Seriously?

Last edited:
The 2018 EU budget says otherwise.

Total EU spend in Poland: € 16.350 bn
Total contribution to EU budget: € 3.983 bn
----------------------
Net gain: € 12.367 bn

I don't know why you don't just give your wages directly to Poorland ?

CDU/CSU have dropped considerably in the latest polls, with polling agency Emnid seeing them as low as at 22%. Meanwhile, several institutes have the Greens as high as 21%. The media are doing everything in their power to help them for sure. The Greece wildfires and extreme heat wave in Italy are given constant front-page coverage normally reserved to issues of national relevance. Here's the latest aggregate poll:

Party
July 27—August 13, in %
Previous period, in %
2017 Elections, in %
CDU/CSU
SPD
AfD
FDP
Left
Greens
FW
others

(average from 8 polls taken between July 27 and August 13)

It's the first time in the history of this country that only three-party coalitions will have a governing option, and they mostly look scary to me. Just as a little heads-up, in order to avoid mouthfuls of acronyms in this thread I'll be using the vernacular of the German political circus when addressing coalition options, which are usually named after a party's colours; here's a little explanation:
  • "Grand Coalition": CDU/CSU + SPD ruled 1966—1969, 2005—2009 and since 2013
  • "Red-Green": SPD + Greens, ruled 1998—2005
  • "Red-Yellow": SPD + FDP, ruled 1969—1982
  • "Black-Yellow": CDU/CSU + FDP, ruled 1961—1966, 1982—1998, 2009—2013
  • "Green-Red-Red": Greens + SPD + Left
  • "Jamaica": CDU/CSU + Greens + FDP
  • "Germany": CDU/CSU + SPD+ FDP
  • "Kenya": CDU/CSU + Greens + SPD
  • "Traffic Lights": SPD + FDP + Greens
According to the polls above, the only realistic coalition options with an organic majority would be "Germany" and "Jamaica". A reverse "Traffic Lights" looks to be possible, but the FDP have stated they will not entertain that option, in which they'd play third fiddle to two leftist parties.

"Kenya" would have a majority as well, but the SPD is wholly fed up with playing second fiddle; they'll never agree to playing third fiddle. They're also done with CDU/CSU, though, putting a question mark behind every coalition option that includes the two.

My best guess is that if they can't join a coalition under the Greens, they'll prefer to go into the opposition. Unfortunately, the former is becoming increasingly realistic at this point. "Green-Red-Red" has a majority in some polls already.

Please note all of this comes with a caveat; due to the nature of the election law, the exact number of seats to form a majority in the Diet emerges only after the elections. Either way, if the Greens can't become kings on September 26 they'll be the most powerful kingmakers in decades.

Unless the SPD agrees to "Germany", the Greens will have a seat in the upcoming administration for sure. (If they don't overtake CDU/CSU anyway, that is.) From my perspective, all the options are bad but some are even worse. "Jamaica" seems like the lesser evil, but only by a tiny margin.

See, CDU/CSU are so afraid of a Green-led government (as they ought to be) that the Greens would be wearing the britches in that family even as a junior partner. The could topple every government in which they partake by way of no-confidence vote at any given time.

I could have held my nose and voted CDU if that conglomerate of dipsh!ts had nominated Söder, hence my exasperation.
Allensbach – a polling institute with ties to CDU/CSU (!) – has published a survey stating that with Markus Söder [governor of Bavaria, muck] as their candidate, the two parties would now stand at about 35%. In other words, they don't think Armin Laschet will win that election, otherwise they wouldn't be compromising their own candidate so badly. I can't help but share that sentiment, despite the anxiety it is giving me.

Armin Laschet was the worst choice for the candidacy. He's too similar to Angela Merkel in style and bearing, whom the majority of the people has grown bored and annoyed with. They had a real shot at this election but blundered it all over petty party politics. The funny part is that of all the candidates, Laschet is actually the most capable administrator and deal-broker. Which tells you a lot about the rest of the field.

Then this will be eye opening for you:

The fake news cnn forgot to mention about some EU countries early on publicly encouraged people to leave from Belarus and come to them as refugee and now they whine because Lukashenka outsmarted them and they got not the kind they wanted :rolleyes:

I, on the other hand can’t really fathom why some people have a hard on about wanna be dicktators like

Macron or Duda who run police states crashing own protesters.

You aware of the state of affairs in Chechnya, Daguestan and the likes I presume? Because those are the pinnacle of it and they have been flooding Russia for decades, all while chopping russkies heads off and put them on sticks outside their villages during the reign of Bassayev, Emir Khattab and the likes

Yes I remember reading about British communication engineers beheaded in Chechnya by so called "freedom fighters".

So what to do? Seriously?

Stop trusting fake news, stop pretending to be "holier than thou" and interfering in other countries politics.
Remember that it isn't smart to throw rocks in a glass house you live in.

Now back to the German elections and the question is: will the present happening in Afghanistan influence the elections in any way?

Now back to the German elections and the question is: will the present happening in Afghanistan influence the elections in any way?
I don't think it will have a major impact on the election outcome, unless the ruling coalition decides to grant refuge to a massive influx of Afghans. In general the deployment of German forces to Afg. has always been very unpopular.

Speaking on the upcoming elections with regards to domestic issues is much funnier btw, the SPD has been gaining massively in the polls, which is hilarious if you're aware that Germany's Social Democrats have been creeping towards a slow agonising death during the last 16 years. All it took to revive that political zombie of a party was the prospect of another 4 years of Merkelian politcs put into action by someone with a penis.

Germany's "conservatives" have not gotten the memo, that this country's electorate is thoroughly done with Merkel's brand of politics, they actually believed they could get away with that bs.

Now the CDU is flailing around trying to sharpen their "conservative" profile, guess what target they've chosen.... hookers!, you heard that right.

Some of the CDU's women are proposing to introduce the Scandinavian anti-prostitution measures to Germany, by which women may offer sexual services, but the men purchasing those said services are criminalised. Never mind that Germany's constitution won't allow for that bs, it has been proven not to work, jesus this country is severely retarded.

edit: typos

CDU/CSU are now in free fall; pollster INSA has them at just 20%, their lowest rating ever recorded.

Party
August 19—August 30, in %
Previous period, in %
2017 Elections, in %
CDU/CSU
SPD
AfD
FDP
Left
Greens
FW
others

(average from 7 polls taken between August 19 and August 30)

Viable coalition options based on these ratings:

SPD+Greens+Left ("Red-Red-Green")
SPD+Greens+FDP ("Traffic Lights")
SPD+CDU/CSU+Greens ("Kenya")
SPD+CDU/CSU+FDP ("Germany")
CDU/CSU+Greens+FDP ("Jamaica")

A "Grand Coalition" between SPD and CDU/CSU is theoretically possible if current trends persist albeit highly unlikely given the growing antipathy towards that form of government. I suppose we'll be looking at a showdown between "Red-Red-Green" and "Jamaica", which the former is probably poised to win. The Greens would be able to implement more of their ideas with the SPD as compared to with CDU/CSU.

"Red-Red-Green" hinges on the Left's ability to make concessions and drop some of their more radical demands (like Germany leaving NATO), which the majority of SPD and the Greens won't be able to support. "Traffic Lights" would be a theoretical alternative, although one which the FDP has publicly disregarded in the strongest of words. All the other options would depend on the Blacks' willingness to eat humble pie.

The Greens have made a point of accusing the government of sacrificing the lives of Afghan local staff and women's rights activists on the altar of political convenience. The sentiment that Berlin failed to rescue enough people is fairly widespread. I don't think it'll have an impact on the elections, though. The votes mostly seem to shift within each camp (for example, the losses of the Greens in recent polls are largely identical with the SPD's gains). CDU/CSU are mostly bleeding votes to what's been the biggest political "party" in Germany for quite some time: the non-voters.