11200590_1587770281470498_6817538542547238084_n.jpg
14956648_1796116403969217_7689609771571832402_n.jpg
15326128_1812990055615185_220065662354357176_o.jpg
15439928_1818223968425127_995572121240311440_n.jpg
15578200_1818564271724430_1039588542614956065_o.jpg
Georgian_soldiers_on_the_attack_during_Combined.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is commie free zone right :D

You can't insult someone whos considered a hero in other countries.This is an international forum with people from different countries,each has their own values and you cannot insult them.Thank you.
The majority of the population are cappies,but there are some pro-communist members here too.

@diman Он эгоист.Игнорируй его.

Ok ill upload some air force pictures thought our air force is very small :D

So,the combat fixed-wing inventory consists of L-29s,L-39s,MiG-21s,Su-22s and Su-25s while helicopter inventory has Hips,Hinds and Hueys.And what about their quantities?

Oh and BTW,don't worry about it being small - our air force is weaker and smaller.

Tank inventory consists of T-72s and what else?

Kira.

Last edited:
Well we dont have SU-22s, But in early indepence years we had MIG-23 and even TU-16 bombers but they were not documnted suddenly :(
quantities of aircraft are pretty small, we have 4 L-39, L-29, unknown amount of MIG-21s, about 12 SU-25, 6 combat ready hinds, about 40 MI-8,17,14s, about 20 hueys, and 4 Super Pumas
we prefer to have strong Air defence, rather than strong air force. because of the reasons :D
we have about 200-220 T-72s, 150 of them are heavily modifited T-72SIM1s, also about 23 T-55s in reserve, while 120-140 T-55,54 stay in storage, most of T-55 are Czech T-55AM

3fmr_Ps_VPqsk.jpg

second file not recoverable from postimg

You can't insult someone whos considered a hero in other countries.This is an international forum with people from different countries,each has their own values and you cannot insult them.Thank you.
The majority of the population are cappies,but there are some pro-communist members here too.

@diman Он эгоист.Игнорируй

Kira.

Says the commie who thinks Lenin and Pol Pot were great guys and Israelis are terrorists :rolleyes:

@Talvisota Great images!

Says the commie who thinks Lenin and Pol Pot were great guys and Israelis are terrorists :rolleyes:

@Talvisota Great images!

okay
I expect you to list, good, and fair rulers !!! :rolleyes:

Communist Pol Pot, was defeated by the Vietnamese Communists
which of them good communist?

It is necessary to respect and to know the history, rather than fight with the monuments

Ps:
Israel in its right mix of terrorists with sand
IMHO

Last edited:
we have 4 L-39, L-29, unknown amount of MIG-21s, about 12 SU-25, 6 combat ready hinds, about 40 MI-8,17,14s, about 20 hueys, and 4 Super Pumas
we have about 200-220 T-72s, 150 of them are heavily modifited T-72SIM1s, also about 23 T-55s in reserve, while 120-140 T-55,54 stay in storage, most of T-55 are Czech T-55AM

Hmm,pretty decent considering the enemy they face.What about the...navy?

But in early indepence years we had MIG-23 and even TU-16 bombers but they were not documnted suddenly

They were probably taken out during the Russian liberation of Akhbazia and South Ossetia.

we prefer to have strong Air defence, rather than strong air force. because of the reasons :D

Air Defence inventory?
Oh,but they won't be useful at all.A few squadrons of Sukhoi Su-34 can wipe out whole of Gerogia.Russ:-Russ:-Russ:-

Israelis are terrorists :rolleyes:

Well,I only said that.I didn't post any offensive stuff in MI.Net ( I posted tons of photos of Israeli flags burning and even cyber-bullied them and forced them to humilate Israel in other forums and I'm proud of that )

Says the commie who thinks Lenin and Pol Pot were great guys

I don't know anything about Pol Pot,but I'm a fan of both Vladimir Lelin and Joseph Stalin.Man,the 5 year plans turned Russia from a country like Slovakia or Serbia into something which wiped out half of Nazi Empire by itself alone,and later went on to become one of the two strongest countries to ever exist.

Israel in its right mix of terrorists with sand
IMHO

Remember the terror attack on USS Liberty? The Israel carried out a false flag operation and tried to blame it on Egypt

It is necessary to respect and to know the history, rather than fight with the monuments

When these capitalists are too weak to face you,they do things like that.

I expect you to list, good, and fair rulers !!! :rolleyes:
According to capitalists :
All rulers of USA
All rulers of UK
All rulers of France
All rulers of Germany
All rulers of Israel
All rulers of NATO Countries

All other rulers are tyrants.

Kira.

navy is normal i think, i mean we dont have aircraft carriers but

Whats the navy inventory?
As far it looks like,it won't last a single salvo from a Slava class missile cruiser.
4779f7c8738818748f2d94edbb858a73.jpg

To counter such sheer and overpowered enemies,go for missile FACs or Guided missile corvettes.Even if Georgia can never stand the slightest chance against Russia,a dozen missile boats would be enough to field a sharp resistance.

My suggestion : Go for the Chinese Type-22 Houbei Class Stealth Missile Boats.
Type 022 (4).jpg

Its Armament
Main - Eight C-802/803 200+ km range cruise missiles.
CIWS - One 30mm gun ( Currently it is AK-630,but you can swap it for FL-3000N SAM System or Rocket Propelled Depth Charges )
Anti Air - QW series MANPAD SAMs but the CIWS can be swapped for an anti-aircraft gun or RAM-like SAM System ( The FL-3000N )
The boats incorporate stealth features and are based on Australian-designed wave-piercing catamaran wave piercing designs that maximise its stability at the roughest sea conditions.
Alot of these boats ( around 50 ) firing salvos of C-802/803 missiles at the same time can overwhelm a huge fleet...including the US 7th Expedition Fleet.
Also,its pretty cheap.

More images
houbei-1.jpg
Type-022missileboats.jpg
8676375007_3f7a11e3ca_b.jpg
PLANType022HoubeiClassMissileFastAt-660x443.jpg
13894965952_21117ef1f5_o.jpg
Y877M.jpg

but first they gotta get to Georgia :p

Thats what the Su-34 is built for.Otherwise I'd say Su-25s for the job,but Su-34s,like the J-16s,are sophiscated deep penetration strike aircraft specializing in taking out enemy radars,SAMs,runways,heavy warships and fortified installations.It can field a wide range of deadly weapons including the Kh-59,Kh-31,Kh-35s.It has a huge armament,decent fuel storage and highly powerful radars and jammers.Also,its the most comfortable combat aircraft ever! It got a toilet,a kitchen and one pilot can sleep while the other controls the birdie.

Su-34-EO-Targeting-System-2S.jpg
220px-Su-34_Hardpoint_&_Armament_arrangement.PNG

Kira.

Last edited:
@Phoenix What I meant was - you don´t get to moralize as you tend to be disrespectful yourself. And get your history lessons right, mate, or stick to the aerial warfare and news you post regularly because everything else from you is hilarious.

Other than that, I like the concept of the pilot and WSO sitting next to each other, reminds me of the F111. But I´ve seen how that "toilet" performs... and I don´t know, man, I wouldn´t want that in my cockpit ;) On the other hand, I don´t know why Sukhoi sticks to the 30 mm cannon if the aircraft cannot carry significant numbers of rounds. The R27s and its variants performed very poorly so far. (At least, I do not consider shooting down an UAV or a civilian aircraft as a victory, how about you?) It really looks like its main scope of operations is less a multirole combat aircraft (maneuverability remains an issue - at least when I take a look at the technical specifications and compare them to the F 16 or the F 15 - range, cruise alt., speed, armament, A2A capability, fuel capacity, avionics, etc. - I think that the Su 30 MKI is better for this stuff, thrust though is where the Su 34 is a beast) and more that of a tactical bomber - I´ve seen bombarding the hell out of IS with the KAB500s. From what I know about the RF, there should have been 70 aircraft by the end of 2015 - but as it was clear that the PAK-FA won´t be put into service any time soon, MOD prolonged the contract until 2020... so I´d assume 100+ aircraft? Also, it´ll be interesting to see how the Salyut AL31FM2 / 3 or the Saturn 117 engines perform in comparison to the much discussed AL31F (being obsolete and all).

My suggestion : Go for the Chinese Type-22 Houbei Class Stealth Missile Boats.

Nope. No. Just no. If you want to throw out money, go rather for the Skjold. Speed is the key ;) And armament, stealth characteristics, seakeeping and network capabilities. Also, I like the dual concept (land/sea) of the Skjold. But that´s about it. Historically, gunboats were piece of...

Nope. No. Just no. If you want to throw out money, go rather for the Skjold. Speed is the key ;) And armament, stealth characteristics, seakeeping and network capabilities. Also, I like the dual concept (land/sea) of the Skjold. But that´s about it. Historically, gunboats were piece of...

Well,Skjold is a great ship but I doubt its for export and with a price tag of 125 million,its unlikely that it would fill into Gerogian budget considering they need alot of them to counter the threat they face.Also,speed might not save them when they are cornered ( its easy to be cornered looking at their map ) and surrounded by Russian navy ( its possible when Russians try to move in from all directions ) so they need more raw firepower.
map_georgia.jpg

Even if Skjold class corvettes are pretty decent at this field,its too expensive for Georgian budget ( 125 million ).They can try with Taiwanese Tou Chiang class corvette ( 75 million ) or Pakistani Azmat Class FAC-M ( 30-50 million ),but Chinese Type-022 Houbei Class costs only 20-30 million.
Or you can try to get a few dozens of these Irani boats which cost like 5-10 million apiece armed with 35+ km range C-704 missiles which have a kill to shot percentage of 97%.
iran-is-readying-a-nightmare-scenario-for-the-us-navy.jpg

BTW,where did gunboats come from? I'm not talking about present Georgian inventory.

@Phoenix What I meant was - you don´t get to moralize as you tend to be disrespectful yourself. And get your history lessons right, mate, or stick to the aerial warfare and news you post regularly because everything else from you is hilarious.

Hillarious? Well,as they say,laughter is the best medicine to I'm just doing good to you and you should be thankful! :D

The R27s and its variants performed very poorly so far. (At least, I do not consider shooting down an UAV or a civilian aircraft as a victory, how about you?)

The R-77s or other much more mordern Vympel missiles are killers.

It really looks like its main scope of operations is less a multirole combat aircraft

Its a strategic attack aircraft,built for air to ground warfare.

when I take a look at the technical specifications and compare them to the F 16 or the F 15 - range, cruise alt., speed, armament, A2A capability, fuel capacity, avionics, etc

How 'bout you compare those two with something challenging of their own capabilities?
F-16s can face mordernized and upgraded MiGs aka the MiG-29 SMT.
F-15s would be up against Su-30s...Su-35s and MiG-35s can stay back till the Raptors arrive.

Su 30 MKI is better for this stuff

The MKI is built for total aerial superiority and sky-dominance.Its superior avoinics,thrust vectoring engines,high maneuverable design and armament makes it a quite a challenge for the Eurofighter Typhoon or Dassault Rafael.On the other hand,it does not have effective ground attack roles compared to the Su-30 MK/MKK.

Currently,RuAF wants Sukhoi to make the PAK FA as perfect as possible and they are taking their time to eliminats as much flaws as possible.The PAK FA,MiG-35,Su-30,Su-35 would be the main fighters of RuAF in the near future.

Kira.