Politics EU Politics and News

I think its more interesting as to who may have offered support and not been accepted.
That's the point of the day. The Polish government repeatedly refused help from other EU countries, but made an agreement with the UK. I'd take it as a diplomatic Brexit hint.
Some things are really complicated and I start to believe that the Polish government colluded with Lukashenko in order to keep the crisis alive.
The government accused Belarus of waging a hybrid war against Poland, but it does nothing about it. The Belarusian ambassador has not been summoned, the Polish-Belarusian trade is booming, 35 countries made a statement, condemning Luka, but Poland has not, and no Polish sanctions have been introduced against Belarus.

In the meantime, the German Interior Minister said that 9000 Third Worlders have reached Germany via Poland since the crisis started (of course he forgot about Lithuania), so something is wrong here.
NGO activists report that some Polish soldiers or BGs don't bother migrants passing them by and they pretend that they don't see them. It's not always the case, though, as many are pushed back. Some officers start drinking too much, as they don't like an idea of their soldiers dumping women and children in the middle of nowhere, pushing them back to Belarus, and it affect them mentally. Some female BG officers cry when they push children over the fence, but they still do it. Something like that would not affect me mentally, as I would not see anything wrong with that, but not everybody is like me. We are all human beings and everybody is different.

Last edited:
That's the point of the day. The Polish government repeatedly refused help from other EU countries, but made an agreement with the UK. I'd take it as a diplomatic Brexit hint.

If I were Polish I wouldn't have much trust in the Brits, or the French.

I mean... 1939? Yeah...

A typical story from Germany:

On the 22nd February 2014, a 24-year Abdi M. from Somalia got illegally to Germany and claimed asylum.
On the 3rd March 2014, he raped a 16-year girl and attacked a 21-year woman.
On the 4th March 2014, he was detained.
On the 1st October 2014, he was sentenced to 6 years in prison.
On the 13th April 2021, Abdi was deported onboard a private jet and it cost the German taxpayer €106,000.

#überCool #WirSchaffenDas #refugeesWelcome #makeGermanyMoreThirdWorldish

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In German:

Last edited:

More doctors and engineers from Mali "appearing" at Polish border

More doctors and engineers from Mali "appearing" at Polish border
At least I'm married to a West African doctor.
Lucky me ;)

They should stay in Belarus and play football.

OK, I listened to the video above. The guy said he has been living in Russia for 2 years. That's why he was able to understand Russian. He came to Russia legally to study. He paid $2000 to get from Russia to Belarus by car. He wants to live in France.

The text contradicts the video. It's something that you have missed, but you still cannot understand it. Talking to you just does not make any sense. You simply post two contradictory pieces of evidence, but you are unable to understand they are contradictory. Sorry, I cannot help you with that.

The text doesn't contradict the video where a Polish thug is shooting towards Kurds, it confirms it. The Polish mod however tried to invent a branch throwing to make an excuse for the shooting but neither the first nor the second(from Polish mod) videos confirms that.
As for logic - it is clear that you know the word but don't know how to use logic tools ;)

Last edited:
The text doesn't contradict the video where a Polish thug is shooting towards Kurds, it confirms it. The Polish mod however tried to invent a branch throwing to make an excuse for the shooting but neither the first nor the second(from Polish mod) videos confirms that.
As for logic - it is clear that you know the word but don't know how to use logic tools ;)
I believe it would be better just to ignore you.
Could you be consistent in your claim if the shooter was a Polish soldier or a disguised Polish soldier, as you keep changing your version? If he was a disguised soldier, obviously, the Polish MoD would not have issued any statement about him having been attacked.
If he was a genuine soldier, he would look like one, to start with.

No logical arguments, just trolling on your side. I know you love supporting murderous regimes, so I cannot blame you.

More fun.

A French Euro MP (a French version of gründiots) made a statement that the EU should freeze the #ChinaVirus recovery funds until Poland does not open the border to #illegalImmigrants from #shitholeCountries.
"Otherwise, genocide will happen".

In French:

Yeah, you funny guy. Open a direct air route from Minsk to Paris and the border won't need to be opened.
He should shave sometimes and hit the gym.
#scruffyCvnt

No logical arguments, just trolling on your side. I know you love supporting murderous regimes, so I cannot blame you.

No facts, no logical argument from you just anger and derision, I pity you, poor troll, I honestly do :(

Stopped again:

Some things are really complicated and I start to believe that the Polish government colluded with Lukashenko in order to keep the crisis alive.
The government accused Belarus of waging a hybrid war against Poland, but it does nothing about it. The Belarusian ambassador has not been summoned, the Polish-Belarusian trade is booming, 35 countries made a statement, condemning Luka, but Poland has not, and no Polish sanctions have been introduced against Belarus.

In the meantime, the German Interior Minister said that 9000 Third Worlders have reached Germany via Poland since the crisis started (of course he forgot about Lithuania), so something is wrong here.
NGO activists report that some Polish soldiers or BGs don't bother migrants passing them by and they pretend that they don't see them. It's not always the case, though, as many are pushed back. Some officers start drinking too much, as they don't like an idea of their soldiers dumping women and children in the middle of nowhere, pushing them back to Belarus, and it affect them mentally. Some female BG officers cry when they push children over the fence, but they still do it. Something like that would not affect me mentally, as I would not see anything wrong with that, but not everybody is like me. We are all human beings and everybody is different.
These are explosive issues.

PiS has much in common with their Eastern neighbors. Sometimes I think the only conflict between them is about who gets to run the candy store, but that argument was settled over several hundred years ago when the Poles couldn't organize their internal politics.

Poland is playing a dangerous game. They repeat the mistakes that doomed them in 1939 by their clumsy courting of benefactors that couldn't, or wouldn't back them in a pinch and they alienated potential allies with scraps over scraps. While the EU is far from perfect, the relationship has greatly benefited Poland. This is the backyard of the EU, and in my opinion, Poland (PiS) should exercise a little more caution antagonizing them for strictly political gain. There is no guarantee that the EU would ultimately stand with Poland in a worse case scenario, but that is the best card to play as they hold a geographically weak hand.

If they lose the support of the EU who do they turn to? The U.S.? If they believe for a moment the U.S. will go toe to toe with Russia over Central Europe then I have a Russian pontoon bridge over the Vistula I will sell you. Civic Platform at least got that part right.

I hope the Polish electorate wakes up and realizes they are marching into another possible disaster of Poland's own making.

The regime carries on using intimidating techniques against their guests and treats them like a piece of S**t.

How long will Putin let his poodle s*** in his neighbors yard?

Until he's made his point, I guess.

If only we did the same. Then we wouldn't have so many uninvited "guests".
I believe these "guests" were invited by Alex, but did not receive the warm welcome they were promised.

I feel sorry for some of them, others I believe are there to initiate violence.

Another good news.
Al-Asshat can be persuaded as well:

The soldier shot himself with his weapon. He had no contact with any migrants.

Another one died while sleeping a few days ago. Again, nothing to do with migrants.