A Colombian Army Female LT Officer

COL FEM LT1.jpg

Wow, clean hands, french nails all done up, clearly an empty squeaky clean backpak, that thing is not pushing out at all, no plates in her carrier not a single stain on that kit or that uniform, and look at those perfect teeth!! She's got a great career cooking as a staff officer!! Rifles right out of the create to it looks like........I'm impressed!!

Wow, clean hands, french nails all done up, clearly an empty squeaky clean backpak, that thing is not pushing out at all, no plates in her carrier not a single stain on that kit or that uniform, and look at those perfect teeth!! She's got a great career cooking as a staff officer!! Rifles right out of the create to it looks like........I'm impressed!!

you are totally right, I impressed too !!!!

Operation Eglin Strike 2023, US and Colombian Special Forces Together​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

FL, UNITED STATES 02.17.2023
Operation Eglin Strike 2023

The 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) and Colombian Special Forces training and working together. Exercise Eglin Strike 2023 came to a close at Camp "Bull" Simons, Fla. January 27, 2023. Eglin Strike is an annual multi-national exercise in and around Eglin AFB, Fla. Every year 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne) is put to the test.

They are the students of the High Precision Shooter Course No. 84 of the Shooting School, who develop the high mountain phase.

During this phase, our soldiers acquire new capabilities as well as the conditioning produced by extreme temperature changes and wind speeds, which will allow them to adapt to any operational scenario in defense and protection of the nation.

"Faith, discipline, precision"
COL Curso de Tirador de Alta Precisión N.° 84 de la Escuela de Tiro001.jpg

COL Curso de Tirador de Alta Precisión N.° 84 de la Escuela de Tiro002.jpg

COL Curso de Tirador de Alta Precisión N.° 84 de la Escuela de Tiro003.jpg

BAFUR 5, Special Forces Brigade

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

exactly my dear friend! what makes the pure and hard PROPAGANDA!