Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for your kind comments. No I am just another military fan aand supporter. I had two uncles who weere Admirals and top Commanders of the Colombian Navy. thats where it borne my ties with the Colombian Military. Now I have a lot of friends insiede the Colombian Army and in the Special Forces, also I made a military course for civils in the Presidential Battalion, here in Bogota the Capital of Colombia. I could bring some pictures of that expierience.

Hey guys, thanks for your kind comments. No I am just another military fan aand supporter. I had two uncles who weere Admirals and top Commanders of the Colombian Navy. thats where it borne my ties with the Colombian Military. Now I have a lot of friends insiede the Colombian Army and in the Special Forces, also I made a military course for civils in the Presidential Battalion, here in Bogota the Capital of Colombia. I could bring some pictures of that expierience.

That would be good to see, more nice photos there too @santana thank you

Well its was fun at the first sight, then it was very a very heavy expirience. we woke up like 5:15 am, Befor of that I have to make o watch between 10:00 PM thru 12:00 AM. then we have to run around the whole battalion field in the moorning, I mean around the roads of the battalion. then breakfast, and another march with the full gear and backpack with the Galil Rifle. almost an hour and a half marching around the battalion instalations. this was the Army Comunications School, some kilometers outside our city. then we went to the shooting range. then lunch and wait for our transport. Our bus was delay so the company commanders, a Reserve Oficials ask the special forces commandos to make us a drill with tear gas. that was a very kind of expirience.

here are more pictures!!!

Postimage broken image links removed

Last edited by a moderator:
FUERZAS COMANDO 2016

‪FuerzasComando2016‬ began yesterday morning with an opening ceremony in Ancon, Peru and a physical fitness test. This ‪‎USSOUTHCOM‬ -sponsored exercise promotes friendly competition, develops military relationships, and improves regional security. F‪uerzas Comando is a U.S. Southern Command-sponsored exercise conducted in Central and South America and the Caribbean since 2004. This year the event is celebrated in the city of Ancon, Peru.

postimage host broken image links removed

Last edited by a moderator:
FUERZAS COMANDO 2016

Snipers Test

aMNPmRw.jpg

myazash.jpg

8mwEZjF.jpg

5bj8xDP.jpg

dHbPj7g.jpg

5ti2rGe.jpg

KEE689k.jpg

tSN4i2q.jpg

DOgzVfj.jpg

5gB431w.jpg

TDuPoM8.jpg

DljZhqe.jpg

xw8laTT.jpg

I8NdW4S.jpg

xw7dghC.jpg

eQiBTKL.jpg

YKisNdJ.jpg

RffL4iW.jpg

7KiCHd2.jpg

FUERZAS COMANDO 2016

Last Standings and Table of Scores

ipDWHWe.jpg

Brilliant Photos what sniper rifles are they using ?

The last dog is wearing a medal, can you tell me what the medal represents.
Great photos of dogs working happily with the armed forces

The last dog is wearing a medal, can you tell me what the medal represents.
Great photos of dogs working happily with the armed forces

Hi my friend, Honestly I dont know what the medal represents. Seems like its a search and rescue dog from the Police since the Dog is standing besides a green uniform from the Colombian National Police.