Politics Chinese balloon Over the US

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can put men on the moon not able to get to balloon debris because of the weather (or allowing time for the Peoples Republic of Covid A Team/clean-up crew to get there first.) ;) ;)

All I can say is thank god the same news organisations that bring us news on covid / ukraine are now bringing us news of mysterious flying objects . I'll sleep well tonight .

Lol not enough "pro-russian impartiality"?

Last edited:
one of the latest downed object seems to be a 12$ hobby balloon.

That's what happens when you react too late at first and try to make up on it by overreacting in the second place. If indeed true, the 12$ balloon suddenly became a $250,012 ballon, credit to sidewinder ?

It's been reported that the recent shoot downs , that one of targets was American owned by a Hobby group who've reported there Balloon has gone Missing

hahahaha ..

Happy Valentines Day balloon…. I hope they don’t find that one!

Seems they (Peoples Republic of Covid) have Police Stations as well as balloons in the USA -

A "spy-balloon" was trying to eavesdrop?

Crazy...
I don't get why they bother with the complicated stuff when they can just have China Joe email them the info they want :rolleyes:

The "10% for the top man" were likely tied to the condition to let China remind the world Biden made the US their bitch.