Politics Canada Truckers!

Chazman

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
United-States
This is truly huge! 50,000 trucks and 500,000 people. The spineless, soy boy, communist, Trudeau has fled the city and is in hiding at an undisclosed "safehouse.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1643750695863.png

Also at the US/Canada border. Trudeau is still in hiding.

You know, we've watched BLM, ANTIFA, and their allies block traffic, burn cities, loot, assault people, and shut whole areas down for months and virtually no one got arrested. Here we have some truckers blocking a road but leaving open a lane for locals and emergency traffic, protesting in a completely peaceful manner, not looting anything, and, apparently, supporting local businesses by eating there, while not trashing the place. These are the people who literally kept the whole damn society rolling when most people hid in their homes in spring of 2020 while working their jobs and paying taxes. And yet, these are the people that the governments choose to arrest. That tells me everything that I need to know about our governments and how they view their citizens. And, if these truckers are the lunatic fringe, we could do with a whole lot more lunatics on the fringe and a lot less of the people that the government obviously prefers.

You know, we've watched BLM, ANTIFA, and their allies block traffic, burn cities, loot, assault people, and shut whole areas down for months and virtually no one got arrested. Here we have some truckers blocking a road but leaving open a lane for locals and emergency traffic, protesting in a completely peaceful manner, not looting anything, and, apparently, supporting local businesses by eating there, while not trashing the place. These are the people who literally kept the whole damn society rolling when most people hid in their homes in spring of 2020 while working their jobs and paying taxes. And yet, these are the people that the governments choose to arrest. That tells me everything that I need to know about our governments and how they view their citizens. And, if these truckers are the lunatic fringe, we could do with a whole lot more lunatics on the fringe and a lot less of the people that the government obviously prefers.

Did all those BLM things happen in Canada? I don't recall.

BLM (a beneficiary, the wife of co-founder BLM ) purchased a large mansion in Canada. Previous owners, the Communist party of Canada.
Its a hotbed of progressives.

BLM (a beneficiary, the wife of co-founder BLM ) purchased a large mansion in Canada. Previous owners, the Communist party of Canada.
Its a hotbed of progressives.

Great. It's not my question. Thanks though.