A Dragoon from Light Cav live firing the .50cal Heavy Machine Gun (HMG) mounted on the Jackal 1 vehicle in Oman on Exercise Khanjar Oman.
Fiooij0WQAAyIkW?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Last edited:
A Coy, 2nd Bn The Royal Gurkha Rifles deployed on Exercise Sarmis to train with the Romanian Brigada 2 Vânători de Munte 'Sarmizegetusa' and U.S. 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).

317630517_512959810868359_3248440164745707922_n.jpg

Demanding training in the Carpathian Mountains of Romania saw the Gurkhas learn from allies to develop their mountain warfare skills.

A Dragoon from Light Cav live firing the .50cal Heavy Machine Gun (HMG) mounted on the Jackal 2 vehicle in Oman on Exercise Khanjar Oman.
View attachment 414387
Pedant alert - that's a Jackal Mk 1, the Mk 2 has the weapon ring higher and further forward. I see this one is still fitted with the obsolete ECM frame, thought they'd have binned this off by now and reclaim the stowage space. And my apologies for the pedantry.

Pedant alert - that's a Jackal Mk 1, the Mk 2 has the weapon ring higher and further forward. I see this one is still fitted with the obsolete ECM frame, thought they'd have binned this off by now and reclaim the stowage space. And my apologies for the pedantry.
No worries at all mate, I'm happy to be corrected (Y)