Warrior Infantry fighting Vehicle (IFV)

Excellent!
thought I was gonna have to create it myself, nice one
Why not try a search for 'british' in our media section

Some cool gear there!, that Mastiff is an impressive beast :eek:

I never worked in an AS90 Regiment but it looks impressive

Queen's Royal Hussars at Bergen
-24.02.2016-
The QRH of the British Army had an visiter day, while they was on the firing range Bergen (Germany).
During the visit I was able to take pictures of the Challenger 2 and Panther CLV firing.
The gunner on the Panther was a new soldier who fired his first shots with the weapon station.
Sadly the Scimitar was finished and start to move back to the base when we arrived the Range.

24943653250_7bfe7da1bf_z.jpg

25212875881_cd62742f9f_z.jpg

24938463809_5cdef7b996_z.jpg

25014496800_e2fa0c3e26_z.jpg

25016371070_1b0590c257_z.jpg

25311968635_15300f0272_z.jpg

You can find more of the pictures on my Flickr album.
Greetings
Maverick91

Last edited by a moderator:
My apologies too, just noticed your link to your Flikr album, more awesome pics mate :)

h9NLgJS.jpg

HI RES
PACIFIC OCEAN (Nov. 5, 2016) Royal Air Force test pilot and Squadron Leader Andy Edgell enters the cockpit of an F-35B Lightning II aircraft equipped with inert 500-pound GBU-12 Paveway II laser-guided test bombs on the flight deck of amphibious assault ship USS America (LHA 6) during flight operations. The F-35B short takeoff/vertical landing (STOVL) variant is the world's first supersonic STOVL stealth aircraft. America, with Marine Operational Test and Evaluation Squadron 1 (VMX-1), Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 211 (VMFA-211) and Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 23 (VX-23) embarked, are underway conducting operational testing and the third phase of developmental testing for the F-35B Lightning II aircraft, respectively. The tests will evaluate the full spectrum of joint strike fighter measures of suitability and effectiveness in an at-sea environment. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Kyle Goldberg/Released)

nAsTGZy.jpg

HI RES
PACIFIC OCEAN (Nov. 5, 2016) An F-35B Lightning II aircraft piloted by Royal Air Force test pilot and Squadron Leader Andy Edgell launches from the flight deck of amphibious assault ship USS America (LHA 6) equipped with inert 500-pound GBU-12 Paveway II laser-guided test bombs during flight operations. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Kyle Goldberg/Released)

xi7zaIY.jpg

HI RES
ARABIAN GULF (Nov. 25, 2016) The Royal Navy ship HMS Ocean (L12) transits the Arabian Gulf alongside the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69). The ship and its carrier strike group are deployed in support of Operation Inherent Resolve, maritime security operations and theater security cooperation efforts in the U.S. 5th Fleet area of operations. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 3rd Class Anderson W. Branch)

HI_RES
ARABIAN GULF (Oct. 19, 2016) From left, Royal navy ship HMS Chiddingfold (M37), RFA Lyme Bay (L 3007), and U.S. Navy mine countermeasures (MCM) ship USS Devastator (MCM 6) and an MH-53 helicopters from HM-15 Detachment 2 move in formation during a photo exercise during US-UK Mine Countermeasures Exercise 17-1. The bilateral exercise serves to enhance cooperation, mutual MCM capabilities and interoperability between the U.S. and U.K. Naval forces in ensuring free flow of commerce, freedom of navigation and long-term regional security. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Victoria Kinney/Released)

HI RES
ARABIAN GULF (Oct. 11, 2016) HMS Middleton (M34) pulls alongside RFA Lyme Bay (L 3007)(not pictured) to exchange supplies at sea during UK-U.S. Mine Countermeasures Exercise 17-1. The bilateral exercise serves to enhance cooperation, mutual MCM capabilities and interoperability between the U.S. and U.K. Naval forces in ensuring free flow of commerce, freedom of navigation and long-term regional security. CTG-56.1 conducts mine countermeasures, explosive ordnance disposal, salvage diving, and force protection operations throughout the U.S. 5th Fleet area of operations. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Tyler Thompson/Released)

HI-RES
ARABIAN GULF (Oct. 11, 2016) Sailors assigned to Commander, Task Group 56.1 (CTG 56.1), Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit (EODMU) 1 launch a rigid-hulled inflatable boat from RFA Lyme Bay (L 3007) during UK-U.S. Mine Countermeasures Exercise 17-1. (U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Tyler Thompson/Released)

HI RES
ARABIAN GULF (Oct. 14, 2016) Sailors aboard HMS Middleton (M34) work to pull alongside RFA Lyme Bay (L 3007) to exchange supplies at sea during UK-U.S. Mine Countermeasures Exercise 17-1.(U.S. Navy photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Tyler Thompson/Released)

November 1, at the 11th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in the Royal Air Force Red Arrows demonstration at the Zhuhai air show. The dazzling stunts drew attention. (Exclusive Source: @ Evil Angel)

Jets of the Red Arrow, officially known as the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, arrive at the airport in Zhuhai, South China's Guangdong province, Oct 22, 2016. [Photo/Xinhua]

Members of the Red Arrow, officially known as the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, arrive at the airport in Zhuhai, South China's Guangdong province, Oct 22, 2016. [Photo/Xinhua]

9oFEajR.jpg

mB8dBSv.jpg

iVvWtnM.jpg

isaVB8t.jpg

7ER9L3W.jpg

awVUxt8.jpg

GIoOhCu.jpg

f00PkVD.jpg

HI RES
USTKA, Poland (June 16, 2015) Landing craft vehicle personnel return to the British Royal Navy HMS Ocean as a Chinook departs the ship. Ocean is sailing off the coast of Poland during exercise Baltic Operations 2015 in preparation for an amphibious landing in Ustka. BALTOPS is an annual multinational exercise designed to enhance flexibility and interoperability, as well as demonstrate resolve of allied and partner forces to defend the Baltic region. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by 1st Lt. Sarah E. Burns/Released)

HI RES

HI RES

HI RES

BALTIC SEA (June 8, 2015)Royal Navy ship HMS Ocean(L12) & USS San Antonio (LPD 17) lead maritime forces from 17 nations underway in formation for BALTOPS 2015. BALTOPS is an annually recurring multinational exercise designed to enhance flexibility and interoperability, as well as demonstrate resolve of allied and partner forces to defend the Baltic region. (U.S. Navy photos courtesy of the Royal Navy by LPhot Luron Wright/Crown Copyright/Released)

Just in case some of you missed this..

ex RN-HMS Hermes(R 12) to be retired..amazing ship. Shes been in almost continuous Naval service since 1959. Wow!

Hermes was in service with the Royal Navy from 1959 until 1984, and she served as the flagship of the British forces during the 1982 Falklands War.

After being sold to India in 1986, the vessel was recommissioned and remained in service with the Indian Navy as INS Viraat until 2016.

Indian Navy's oldest operational aircraft carrier INS Viraat, exHMS Hermes(R 12), sets sail from Kochi, Kerala state of India, Oct. 23, 2016. The warship INS Viraat started its last voyage from Kochi Sunday morning for decommissioning in Mumbai. (Xinhua/Stringer)

kP8w4MO.jpg

r63sXAo.jpg

And this is my favorite RN photo of all time;

Jn2bWn2.png

HMS Hermes (R12) returning from the Falklands War to Portsmouth on the 5th of April 1982 after 108 consecutive days at sea

nrQx5st.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry, right, salutes Chief of the Australian Defense Force Air Chief Marshal Mark Binskin after arriving at the Royal Military College, Duntroon in Canberra, Australia, Monday, April 6, 2015. Prince Harry, or Captain Harry Wales as he is known in the British Army, will end his military career with a month long assignment with the Australian Defense Force in barracks in Sydney, Perth and Darwin. (AP Photo/Peter
Y5jszrh.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry, center, is greeted by Australian Governor General Peter Cosgrove, left, during a visit to the Australian War Memorial Monday, April 6, 2015,

XmaQlC9.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry, right, meets the public during a visit to the Australian War Memorial in Canberra, Australia, Monday, April 6, 2015. Prince Harry, or Captain Harry Wales as he is known in the British Army, will end his military career with a month long assignment with the Australian Defense Force in barracks in Sydney, Perth and Darwin. (AP Photo/Lukas Coch, Pool)

Si0Btvq.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry, left, is greeted by Chairman of the Council of the War Memorial Ken Doolan during a visit to the Australian War Memorial Monday, April 6, 2015, in Canberra, Australia. (AP Photo/Stefan Postles, Pool)

mBLe5uH.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry, center, poses for a photograph with members of the Catafalque Party during a visit to the Australian War Memorial in Canberra, Australia, Monday, April 6, 2015

zUkLFPB.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry places a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Solder during a visit to the Australian War Memorial in Canberra, Australia, Monday, April 6, 2015.

9Ka1xWg.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry, right, is presented with a gift from Brendan Nelson, director of the Australian War Memorial during a visit the Australian War Memorial in Canberra, Australia, Monday, April 6, 2015.

Wkz5k75.jpg

Britain's Prince Harry, left, meets senior officers after arriving at the Royal Military College, Duntroon Canberra, Australia, Monday, April 6, 2015.