Politics Brexit news & British Politics

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
A bit of wind and rain :rolleyes:

Perhaps this might focus Sunak's attention on the UK rather than flouncing about in Egypt

Plenty of dinghies in France to burn to keep warm

Power issues because of the current storm?

Nippy gets a no - Court rules that only the English Parliament can grant the Scots another vote on Independence

PM of the UK said no

Just Nippy's distraction from the woeful job she and her SNP buddies have done with a much larger cut of the cake than any other country in the UK

For Christ’s sake Scotland is only like running a small Metropolitan Borough in England...................

Worth a scroll through the comments just to see how deluded some of the SNP are

One of them is calling for a general strike - no one would notice ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watching the footage of the mutant tell continious lies whilst being asked about the Ferry farce ,

Is on par with watching the WH Press liar .. do the same on a daily basis .

The Poll tax didn't end well, 13th Century British history. Pray tell what will his lordship spend it on to stop global warming.

The Poll tax didn't end well, 13th Century British history. Pray tell what will his lordship spend it on to stop global warming.
Kahn will send it to Pakistan to stop the sea coming in - he is a bit of a Canute

The woke BBC report that he may have died from diphtheria - so putting their own spin on it

I followed her a bit though I’m not quite familiar with Scottish politics. In any case, she probably overdid her time. As any politician staying in power for over five years. The saltire and independence thing became cringy.

I’ll grant the commonwealth to have PMs that can resign, as opposed to our Presidents here and abroad that are so attached to their Oval Office, Elysées palace and Kremlin.

Okay at the exception of Justin. To the dismay of most of sane and rural Canadians.