Politics Brexit news & British Politics

An analysis of the lastest one is he doesn't have any policy and just wants to be PM. Ukraine? no idea Fix crime no idea. We'll see how it all pans out. Not predicting great things. Truth be known I'm sure he would have supported the rich tax cut or flip side Grecian like budget cuts, as he's a natural technocrat.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That speech is that old it was probably written on an XP machine....................

seems like you all would have been better off with Liz Truss

disperse-lesley-nielsen.gif

Liz Truss destroyed an economy in a matter of days. I don't see how that compares to a man giving a bad speech.
Not her own economy though or the one of her cronies :mad:

It is truly breathtaking, the amounts some of the muppet show have been paid

They earn quite a bit don’t they? Especially once they’ve left the seats they were glued to for months/years/decades.

One thing about politicians, I despise most of them but I’ve got to admit I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes for any reason. Even making 15,000€, or near 20k pounds every month not to mention all those chauffeurs, free fancy dinners and booze, visiting the world as if you’d be the Pope.

I wouldn’t take the job especially in these troubled times, we’ve been successively through in recent years terrorism IS or AQ, then Covid, now war and inflation. With each year come our dose of misfortune and it’s the plebs we’re that are paying a heavy price.

On the other hand, that’s why I’d never want to have been Merkel, Macron or Johnson for any reason is that it’s easy to comment on a forum (and criticize…) but when confronted with all the aforementioned turbulences I give them credit for trying to solve things, and lord knows it’s no easy task.

They earn quite a bit don’t they? Especially once they’ve left the seats they were glued to for months/years/decades.

One thing about politicians, I despise most of them but I’ve got to admit I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes for any reason. Even making 15,000€, or near 20k pounds every month not to mention all those chauffeurs, free fancy dinners and booze, visiting the world as if you’d be the Pope.

I wouldn’t take the job especially in these troubled times, we’ve been successively through in recent years terrorism IS or AQ, then Covid, now war and inflation. With each year come our dose of misfortune and it’s the plebs we’re that are paying a heavy price.

On the other hand, that’s why I’d never want to have been Merkel, Macron or Johnson for any reason is that it’s easy to comment on a forum (and criticize…) but when confronted with all the aforementioned turbulences I give them credit for trying to solve things, and lord knows it’s no easy task.
If they were not so *rap at making decisions then we would not have to comment on just what a shower they are

We can all see what they should do - but do they carry out what the electorate want - no they don't

Career politicians only look to the next election, and sometimes not even that far in front

You mend the roof whilst it is not raining and put some by for a rainy day - in the UK both parties have sold the roof and wonder why virtually everyone is getting wet

Rushi's heated indoor pool on the taxpayer to heat each year is more than most pensioners will see in 3+ years as pension

Foreign aid at £15bn every year is an absolute *ucking joke - we are borrowing that money to give it away(and then pay interest on it as well) whilst we have people who are going to food banks - cannot heat their homes - cannot pay their rent etc.
Need to fix the issues here before sending any money abroad - will they help us when we are in trouble - no they won't, they will just look and laugh at how stupid we have been

They need to start with an idea such as flexible tax - my idea and very, very easy to implement

You all have an online tax account and if you don't bother to go into it, you pay 30% tax

If you can be bothered then you have an options screen - absolutely straight forward

Do you want to contribute towards foreign aid - Yes your tax stays the same - No you get 1% knocked off - you can also pay additional if you want
Same for defence - but that only has the option to increase the tax
Green agenda again + or minus
NHS +
Care +
There are core items you need to pay for - but could opt to pay more for certain non-essential items
For me, I would mark down foreign aid/green stuff, but mark up defence

It then creates your tax code for the year, and you can only alter your options once a year before the 1st April - or it rolls over the previous years options

It's not rocket science and is absolutely very easy to put into action - but guess what we will never get the option or the chance

It would also make people more accountable and put more control in the people's hands - and that is why you will never get it

Tony Bliar was quite happy to fly round the world, dolling out our money but putting it into statute was an absolute no no for me

I cannot see how it is so difficult to organize to make it much fairer and actually help people - you just need someone with some vision and will to remove the obstacles in the way

It’s well understood. Plenty of people, around the world rightly wonder where goes our Tax money.

It’s no wonder some of our kiwi brethren call their PM “Taxcindy”, seriously we are at a point here anyway where the budget cuts have been implemented on Armed forces, healthcare/hospital, Police, Justice and school any of which are pillar of a functioning democracy.

So how is it all spent? Okay, we have decent roads and highway, and for the most part anyone working in the above cited professions are doing a good job despite the budget cuts.

What’s most frustrating I am sure is being a cop, and our farce for a judiciary system that free the scums of the earth within hours despite the police asking for less leniency. We don’t have enough cells in prison uh. ?

It’s not that our laws and Justice as an institution aren’t harsh enough, but sometimes I wonder who’ll “judge” the judges.

It’s well understood. Plenty of people, around the world rightly wonder where goes our Tax money.

It’s no wonder some of our kiwi brethren call their PM “Taxcindy”, seriously we are at a point here anyway where the budget cuts have been implemented on Armed forces, healthcare/hospital, Police, Justice and school any of which are pillar of a functioning democracy.

So how is it all spent? Okay, we have decent roads and highway, and for the most part anyone working in the above cited professions are doing a good job despite the budget cuts.

What’s most frustrating I am sure is being a cop, and our farce for a judiciary system that free the scums of the earth within hours despite the police asking for less leniency. We don’t have enough cells in prison uh. ?

It’s not that our laws and Justice as an institution aren’t harsh enough, but sometimes I wonder who’ll “judge” the judges.
If the prisons are full - build more prisons - or ship off the people who should not be here

Sooner UK is out of Uman rights convention, the better - they can take all their lawyers and supporters with them

The problem is much deeper than that in the UK - just have a look at this rubbish - below
(the main report on grooming gangs which has taken 6+ years to report was released last week as well - but was buried under the PM scandal - so has had no reporting in the UK press whatsoever - absolute joke - just lets sweep it under the carpet)

Why did the guy on the steps not go and punch him in the face - rather than just run away - he looked like security

Someone is going to get killed at this rate

Arrested and jailed for a minimum of 2 years

yep that really does the trick. that will for sure change things.... :rolleyes:
It's the same bunch of *ankers that have been at it for years - they just change the name to the current woke cause

ALF
Insulate Britain
etc. etc.

Need putting down - no one would miss them or their stupid games