Politics Brexit news & British Politics

Eco terrorists are cvnts.

You can add manslaughter to the charges as well ;)

Wonder how great you feel to have contributed to someone's death by your stupid actions

Wonder how great you feel to have contributed to someone's death by your stupid actions

Well... "it wouldn't have happened if we had not been forced to protest!"

I can't even make jokes about the state of the UK anymore.

Just an absolute farce and understandably the laughing stock of the world. The fact that people are actually excited about the concept of Boris Johnson coming back is mindblowing to me.

guaranteed they dont care.
A lawyer needs to persuade her family to take this to the Supreme Court, as they have at this point decided that a handful of protestors, who ‘believe in their cause’ trumps her life, and the day to day lives of millions of people. I would also like to see a manslaughter case, based on group enterprise. It’s reasonably forceable that blocking a major route would lead to something like this. What risk mitigation did the protestors put in place for this? They planned for food, publicity, but not for emergency vehicles? So anyone that helped them, all in court, all in jail ,and all assets taken, to her family.

I can't even make jokes about the state of the UK anymore.

Just an absolute farce and understandably the laughing stock of the world. The fact that people are actually excited about the concept of Boris Johnson coming back is mindblowing to me.
Course we can, we are British

At least we have got something to eat, and the lights are on :rolleyes:

63550-f8ee57b2-e587-49ab-888a-0b9423b60a92.jpg

Well everything gets solved, but frankly for her sake it´s good Queen Elizabeth the 2nd left before seeing this mess.

Not sure how the EU can even comment of this to be honest

First thing is Scotland is going nowhere

Second thing is an independent Scotland would not even meet the minimum requirements to join the EU - irrespective of how low they set the bar :rolleyes:

Third - would places like Spain want Scotland? Not only a further drain on Germany but also parts of Spain may wish to be independent

So EU - butt out and concentrate on the recession that is going to engulf Europe

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Slikky as PM (or Roland Rat if you prefer)

Let's not forget he was part of the team that helped the 2008 banking crisis along and made a shed load of money doing it

Plus his wife's no Dom status for tax purposes - basically so she avoided paying UK tax, but seems quite happy to live at number 10

Countries gone to the dogs a long time ago

Not wanted by the conservative membership - not wanted by the country

You think you have seen 10 years of austerity, it will be 10 times worse under Slikky - the rich will get richer and the poor - well who cares

Better come up with a decent budget, end of the month, or he will be gone by the next Christian religious festival

He better feed Larry as well :rolleyes:

Let's not forget he was part of the team that helped the 2008 banking crisis along and made a shed load of money doing it

Plus his wife's no Dom status for tax purposes - basically so she avoided paying UK tax, but seems quite happy to live at number 10

You think you have seen 10 years of austerity, it will be 10 times worse under Slikky - the rich will get richer and the poor - well who cares

Better come up with a decent budget, end of the month, or he will be gone by the next Christian religious festival

What’s his stance about Ukraine/Russia?

I know he was a minister under Boris so it really shouldn’t be different than Johnson courageous and rightful siding on the good side, but I just wondered a bit.

As for his past achievements (or lack thereof) I’d trust you, he’s been a political figure of Britain for a while, which is - Britain or anywhere else never a good thing.

As much as these protestors are being massive pains in the arses, traffic jams can be caused by lots of things.
But how much of a cvnt do you have to be to decide "F*** everyone else stuck here I'm going speed along the hard shoulder cause i'm too special to wait in traffic like the plebs"
RIP to the dead and hope for a full recovery of the injured.
And some jail time for all the muppets.

What’s his stance about Ukraine/Russia?

I know he was a minister under Boris so it really shouldn’t be different than Johnson courageous and rightful siding on the good side, but I just wondered a bit.

As for his past achievements (or lack thereof) I’d trust you, he’s been a political figure of Britain for a while, which is - Britain or anywhere else never a good thing.
Better be same as Boris, or he is in real trouble

Problem is he has got to cut something, and it looks like it may be defence - should be cutting foreign aid and pumping it into weapons for Ukr and our own defence budget

He has already rattled the can overlooking at how Scotland spends the outrageous amounts of money they are given by the British taxpayer - so if he can 'harmonize' the amount spent per head of population in the UK he would get my vote. It's not like Scotland is going to vote Tory, so make the *astard squeal

Let's see what his mini-budget brings - triple lock needs to stay - he needs to up the tax threshold to £15K as freezing it drags a lot of low earners into tax

I would like to see him make State Retirement Pensions non-taxable as Mrs BCN has to give them 20% of hers back as tax
When I eventually get mine, they will take 40% of it back as tax (If I live that long)

Let's see if he can make it till Xmas first - or come back as a Turkey :rolleyes:

Gosh, his wife is 42, but she looks like she was 55+
Penny looks much younger despite being 7 years older.