Politics Brexit news & British Politics

Bravermann resigned as Home Secretary and replace by Grant Sh*ts - for crying out loud

Chief Conservative whip and her deputy have also just this minute resigned as well

Rearranging the seats on the Titanic - Truss is done as far as I am concerned, but walks away £2.5m better off for 8 weeks of work

Vote about fracking tonight could be the end of the conservative party for a generation or more - so much hope, so little delivery

I think it's fairly obvious that I'm not a a fan of the Conservatives at the moment - but even that aside, this is just farcical now. If you saw this in a comedy film, you'd just say it was lazy writing.

Bravermann resigned as Home Secretary and replace by Grant Sh*ts - for crying out loud

Chief Conservative whip and her deputy have also just this minute resigned as well

Rearranging the seats on the Titanic - Truss is done as far as I am concerned, but walks away £2.5m better off for 8 weeks of work

Vote about fracking tonight could be the end of the conservative party for a generation or more - so much hope, so little delivery

Being honest, I don’t follow your politics very closely. Beside like many reading online stuff about UK politics or commentators on TV. Seems like Boris was already done before the summer. He brought some antics and “fun” to the job, something modern politicians don’t do much anymore.

Liz Truss for little I know about her already managed to piss of the Tories MPs, the voters, and probably even more other major parties and their supports in England, Labour or not.

What I gathered from what I read very recently about her: “I’m sorry I screwed up so much but I’m staying because I was appointed to…”

Correct me if I’m wrong tho.

Being honest, I don’t follow your politics very closely. Beside like many reading online stuff about UK politics or commentators on TV. Seems like Boris was already done before the summer. He brought some antics and “fun” to the job, something modern politicians don’t do much anymore.

Liz Truss for little I know about her already managed to piss of the Tories MPs, the voters, and probably even more other major parties and their supports in England, Labour or not.

What I gathered from what I read very recently about her: “I’m sorry I screwed up so much but I’m staying because I was appointed to…”

Correct me if I’m wrong tho.
It is a shitshow.

All they needed to do, was tell Boris to appoint someone as deputy, maybe truss, or someone else. Let Boris open factories etc, let the deputy get a grip of the cabinet, the policy etc.

Labour don’t really want an election, because this winter/ the current situation is S**t. The government budget cannot absorb 50bn of gas costs, no one’s budget can. Hence the struggle to balance things.

Who knows what happens next….

Economic growth is the problem then. One of the measures to increase is obviously not to increase taxes. On the contrary. So that's what the rich tax cut was for. The poor don't employ. Its that simple.
I have no idea why the market didn't like that concept, usually they do..except for balancing the books. But balancing them today just to continue no growth is bad for the markets tomorrow.

Last week the Daily Star - which is a terrible newspaper - had put a lettuce on youtube live and asked "Can this lettuce outlast Liz Truss?" and it turned out that yes, it can.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Liz Truss to resign as prime minister, Sky News understands
https://t.co/qSULBHB0Xw
Not a bad job if you can get it - she looked very happy - 44 days - £2.5 million and £115,000+ for the rest of her life

Book and a Netflix series

After dinner speaking - Boris is on £4K a minute - he only has to 'work' for half an hour to get paid what he was paid for a year as PM

This is exactly how perverse this is - whilst ordinary people are going without food and lighting/heating

Hopefully we will now get Penny Mordaunt, and she has 2 years to sort something out

It looks like the Barnet Formula which gives the idle Scot's over £2K more per head may be kicked into touch in the budget - bring it on

Last week the Daily Star - which is a terrible newspaper - had put a lettuce on youtube live and asked "Can this lettuce outlast Liz Truss?" and it turned out that yes, it can.

What really *issed me off is she actually looked happy and smug that she was resigning :mad:

Told you she would be gone by tea time - as soon as she was hauled in before the 1922 Committee, her time as PM was over

They have squandered a massive majority and mandate from the British people

Failed to kick the EU into touch
Failed to control our borders
Failed to secure our energy supply and pursued woke/green agenda that was not in the manifesto
Failed to meet their obligations to Pensioners

What I want to see now is

The green taxes completely removed and 'net zero' removed from any government document
Out of the ECHR
A brutal immigration policy - arrive and die
Foreign aid cut to zero
Fracking and more oil and gas licences for the North Sea and any other place we own
Build more - prisons/work camps for the ecco protesters - if you want to break the law there should be a jail place available for you (make them build their own camp)
Work for welfare - no child benefit
VAT reduced to stimulate the economy
Increase the tax allowance threshold to £15K
Increase defence spending

After 20 more PMs ?
Next one is there for at least two years

Pity I cannot kick our MP out - she is a *ecking useless article - they kept our seat open for Boris when it looked like he would be defeated in the General Election and then at the last minute parachuted some muppet chinless wonder woman barrister who does not even live in the area

I have met her a couple of times and I think they spelt barrister wrong as I would not trust her to make me a coffee..................

The local party officials also want her gone as she was not their choice and there is no way she will stand again at the next election

Where's Wally - she is stood over there with her head in a feed bag - Sarah Dines - yes she dines regularly :rolleyes: (is the local party joke)

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25877/sarah_dines/derbyshire_dales