Politics Brexit news & British Politics

Still the same electoral brexit result. Politicians still trying to stall it. London voted to remain of course.

half of Londistan should not be here in any case

the result is loud and clear out and out with a no deal

Some muppet was on the news this morning saying we should have a second referendum :mad:

Multiple forums and i still don't get what Brexit is all about. UK voted to leave, so why is the UK still in the EU? And why is the EU still having negotiations with the UK? Shouldn't it have been "don't let the door hit your asses on the way out"
a democratic referendum gave the political elite and their hangers on the 'wrong' result, so they have attempted to thwart leaving quite successfully for 3 years - today's EU election results are a clear indication of how angry the voters are and they now need to leave on the 31/10/2019 deal or no deal.

And as for the door - its going to hit the EU much harder that the UK - they need our money - we don't need them or their Jerman cars
UK holiday bookings to Europe is down massively this year - that will be another hit on the EU economy
I am fed up throwing £12bn of our money at a bunch of foreigners to prop up their economies.
(and the harder it hits Southern Ireland the better)

And while we are at it I would slash 'foreign' aid to nil as well - we have enough people who need help in the UK

half of Londistan should not be here in any case

the result is loud and clear out and out with a no deal

Some muppet was on the news this morning saying we should have a second referendum :mad:

Of course! Keep re-voting until the Globalist get a result they like!

If i was a MP i would stand to become the next Torie leader and if i Won .. I would have all the MP's that have shown Allegiance to the EU arrested on the charge of Treason .. and duely executed and Corbyn arrested and executed ,,,

MABA - Make Britian Great Again

people need to realise in England and Wales (i know Black Cat does) Brexit means the end of the UK, they have to realise they can't have Brexit and the UK at the same time it's one or the other

people need to realise in England and Wales (i know Black Cat does) Brexit means the end of the UK, they have to realise they can't have Brexit and the UK at the same time it's one or the other

Why is that? Because Scotland is threatening secede?

Why is that? Because Scotland is threatening secede?
not threatening we will the ball is to start rolling at the end of this weak beginning of next week

in 2014 the Vow saved the UK from splitting up without it the UK would already be finished, the vow was a series of promises made on the eve of the vote to keep Scotland in the UK: Near Federalism/Devo Max, guaranteed continued EU citizenship, Lead UK not leave UK, Pensions triple locked, Tax Jobs safe in Scotland and 13 type 26 frigates built on the clyde all of those promises were broken, instead introducing EVEL (English votes for English Laws ... thus making Scottish MPs 2nd class MPs in Westminster potentially breaking the act of union 1707 ) and by announcing the vow they broke the Edinburgh agreement. in the 2016 Holyrood both the two Independence parties SNP and the Scottish greens campaigned on the ticket if Scotland was taken out the EU against it's express wishes then we would have a mandate for another referendum as the UK recognises the people of Scotland are sovereign and Scotland is not Catalonia (the UK has two signatories England and Scotland ... Spain has only 1) the UK is living on borrowed time

I can see Spain, France and others vetoing Scotland getting back into the EU if it breaks away.

Last edited:
I can see Spain, France and others vetoing Scotland getting back into the EU if it breaks away.
both France and Spain say there is no problem with Scotland leaving the UK as the UK voted to leave the EU where as Scotland voted to remain in the EU and they are on the record on this matter both Spain and France need access to Scotland's fishing waters the EU's richest

Personally I think if Scotland left the UK it would be a crying shame and would not be a simple deal even if that is what is voted for. We only have to look at Brexit as an example of how difficult things can get when leaving a union. Still I am a believer in democracy and if that is what the Scottish people vote for then that is certainly what they should have.

Sorry slightly off topic but I did quote Brexit :)

It would be difficult for them to support it as they would then have yet another EU border with the UK and we have seen the problems that is causing.

It would be difficult for them to support it as they would then have yet another EU border with the UK and we have seen the problems that is causing.
Plus they have their own secession issues and don't want to complicate things with support for a free Scotland. I also agree that Scotland would have a hard road ahead if it left the UK. If that's what the people want, that's what the people want. But it won't be easy for Scotland.

Another big issue for them is currency, it is unlikely that Sturgeon would want to keep the British pound because they would be involved in a monetary union with the UK and Westminster would then call the shots, this would basically prevent an independent Scottish government doing things they way they want (as far as exchange rates and interest rates). However if they switch to a currency of their own they would be taking a huge chance with the Scottish citizens savings and mortgages.

Of course if they join the EU they could adopt the Euro however that is not as clear cut as one would expect

Last edited:

Looks like TV debate penciled in for Tory leadership race .Should be entertaining though I doubt anyone will be any wiser post debate . Bit of an odd one this , never known the media do this for a party leadership before .

,-englabuild a wall - we will have £12bn a year spare

Looks like TV debate penciled in for Tory leadership race .Should be entertaining though I doubt anyone will be any wiser post debate . Bit of an odd one this , never known the media do this for a party leadership before .
a real life 'muppet' show(Y)

Larry for PM?

The Munter and fatboy said prior to the run up of the first Indie Vote .. It was a once in a lifetime .. .. they lost ..

They are like those Looney tune Democrats .. Can't accept they lost the Indie vote .. The SNP are a shower of clueless fktards that need eradicated

She is a plain as day liar .. .as as there MEPS and Councillors . I detest them .

The Munter and fatboy said prior to the run up of the first Indie Vote .. It was a once in a lifetime .. .. they lost ..

They are like those Looney tune Democrats .. Can't accept they lost the Indie vote .. The SNP are a shower of clueless fktards that need eradicated

She is a plain as day liar .. .as as there MEPS and Councillors . I detest them .
if you don't deliver on your promises that won the referendum then you should have no qualm of a another referendum plus the Vow broke the Edinburgh Agreement

if you don't deliver on your promises that won the referendum then you should have no qualm of a another referendum plus the Vow broke the Edinburgh Agreement

There version of Independence is beng ruled by anyone else from Europe other than Westminister . Whilst the masses of the great Unwashed brainwashed ming mongs still can't understand that by seeking the Join the EU really isn't independance .
Explaining that to those is a complete and utter waste of time . They were so desperate back then they allowed 16yr olds the right to vote .. they presumed that the mass of kids would be daft enough to vote for there BS .. they're gamble backfired ..

SNP are anti English .. yet they have a Anti bigory law .. ohhhhhhh the irony