Politics All Things Trump

the numbnuts on this forum that keep referring to Jan 6th as an insurrection or as sedition, or as a coup, well, here is what an ACTUAL insurrection looks like, and its not some unarmed yahoos trespassing in a federal building...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

very interesting...
Dershowitz, is a longtime New York democrat... he worked on the Hitlery Kitten campaign as well...

Trump is truley some kind of soap opera. The more controvesy the better ratings they give him.

khaki polo shirts and pants were replaced by camouflage uniforms
Khaki = brown.

So brown shirts.

notWebP.jpg

Last edited:
And then became a pariah when he got to defend Trump during his first impeachment.

Great man, very principled.
The Democrats turned on him after that. There are no old school conservative democrats left. One that comes to mind was Joe Lieberman, he was a true Patriot that believed government should be for all Americans not just for a small group of power hungry nuts.

Pelosi has her beer goggles on
A shame this nation has come to people like her to sit and giggle about something she was in on planning. I hope I live long enough to see that bitch croak. There are so many of them involved it would take a few companies of military to round them all up. If things continue to spiral as they are it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen before I die. The first order of business would be to arrest that Chairman of the Joint Chiefs for calling with no authority, the chinese to give them a heads up behind his commander in chief's back. There are so many bad people who truly deserve a rope around the neck.

Consider how self inflicted Trump derangement syndrome stress has reduced their collective lifespans. There is some comfort.

Just change a few names and faces and you have a repeat

What is pretty interesting regarding Jack Smith's indictment against Trump for inciting the violence of Jan6; the indictment relies on Trump's speech it specifically omits the part where Trump says, openly and publicly, "peacefully and patriotically".

Basically omitting the most important part that is the very opposite of insurrection.

Senior FBI agent involved in russian-collusion hoax appears before judge for accepting bribes, dodging sactions against russia and money-laundering for a russian oligarch.

That investigation was about traitors alright. All of them working for the FBI.

Am I wrong, or doesn't Jack Smith look a little like this guy?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-J03238,_Roland_Freisler.jpg