Admin advertising on Mi.Net

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
Now that we have removed all third party advertising from Mi.Net, What is your experience now?
Were ads bothering you before?
Has the removal of ads improved your experience here?

The problem with third party ads (I found) was that they were more in control of or site than I actually was.

If a viewer wasn't happy with a picture of a soldier with a minor wound, they would report it and invariably I would be forced to remove the photo. Personally I am happy they are gone but let me know how you feel about them please .

Thankyou

All very good and a very much nice improvement an all accounts.

I’m thankful, just like you A. That this community managed to show up when needed.

PS: I am most of the time perusing the forum via an IPhone running on Firefox.

Excellent decision (as always). Great to see things running smoothly for you, great to know your troops are all behind you. Keep up the good work.
B

Too many cheap shots here. I’m willing to pay for an ads so that @Wheke C9 gets eventually laid with a beautiful Australian lady.

giphy.gif

Out of curiosity, what are your advertising rates? I will pay to have one that says @digrar is a rubbish New Zealander.

I had a sneaking suspicion that at some stage, someone was going to spend good money on advertising to take cheap shots at other members. I was/am looking forward to it too.

I have created some basic rules for advertisers to follow to protect our members and non registered users, these will no doubt require some updating in the future, but it is a start ;)

I have created some basic rules for advertisers to follow to protect our members and non registered users, these will no doubt require some updating in the future, but it is a start ;)

I hope the rules for skimpy bathing suits remains the same.

Back