Movie / TV What's the last movie you watched

@Serj Thanks for this as I’ve been thinking about rewatching the original Alien movies. They were certainly outstanding, and have never seen the appeal for watching Alien vs Predator. Predator was your typical, full of testosterone and manly Arnold flicks, with a brilliant cast too. Mixing them up just put me off.

You're welcome mate. The movies that shall not be named essentially began with people hyping over the ending scene in Predator 2 (great movie) with the Predator's trophy compartment containing a Xenomorph skull. They should have left it at that tbh, giving the movie a sense of darkness and unresolved mystery. Some of the AvP comic adaptions were quite good, but a mixed bag overall.

So Alien 1-3 is the way for me, but if you should be looking for good comics in the Alien franchise I can heartily recommend the Alien series by Dark Horse Comics, those were nothing that I should have been reading as a child but I did.

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm

Will be honest, watched it last night whilst I was hammered. Don't remember a whole lot of specifics but remember thinking that whilst it was funny, it wasn't as funny or as clever as the first. Also remember thinking that the Giuliani stuff was blown a little out of proportion.

Yep. The first one was great because it was it's own thing, basically. Hard to repeat.

Don't get me started on Rudy. The guy can be a clown but the politics that were played before the official release were ridiculous. The whole 15 yo thing, hand down the pants. Lies. It's a comedy film, I get it. But the "news" they tried to make out of it, simply because of other things going on...ugh. Stupids fall for stupid things.

I can believe the fact that he was tucking his shirt in, the fact that he followed her into a bedroom is still frankly dubious. He's either an idiot or just showed extremely poor judgement on that day.

Watched Warsaw 1944. It was pretty decent. Some of the scenes take some artistic license, however.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a remake of Straw Dogs .. but the storyline has been changed ...but this is a very under rated film ..exceptional performance by Ernest ..

The Soldier that died in the movie actually died 12 hours later in real life! He didn't want to be in the movie. He wanted to be with his men in combat instead. So they shot his 'death scene' two weeks early because he protested so much.His name was Ricardo Carrasco from texas. Please remember him and the rest who fought and died in that war.

Surprisingly Lucasfilm has disabled the comment section on this film ..

No idea what the film title is .. but it's a WW2 film ..

Watch The Color of Money, yesterday fine acting by Paul Newman and Tom Cruise. Wanted to watch an 80s movie and got a perfect choice.

The film that inspired the dollars triology and before the term Spaghetti was even used

Last edited: