Question? Help me! Indo Defence-2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 9763
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9763

Hello every body!

I very need much photo detail about weapon of Vietnam in INDO DEFENCE 2018 EXPO!

I only find a photo on Internet, but It's very small.

vu-khi-viet-nam-du-trien-lam-quoc-phong-tai-indonesia_7715654.jpg

Please help me! Thank you very much!

I need much photo big size, resolution high, high quality... As much as possible

Example:

8.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
11,000$? Absurd! In Vietnam, models toy is very cheap. Models Ferrari - Lamborghini - Kawasaki (scale 1:18 - make from metal), detail very real, price only 10$.

Model ship you said can not run on water, can not control, make from PVC plastic, but price 11,000$.

Why did you place the $ sign behind the 11,000?

Ok, in the US highly detailed RESIN models of cars, ships & planes are very expensive. Now metal diecast models are priced very reasonably.

Many models you see at military exhibitions are specially made for that exhibit. There fore the cost is very high.

Nice models, but in europe and north america work is not cheap and people think the more you pay the better is (witch is not often the case). and people making that kind of models for expo didn't get a lot of job, one or two per year.

Nice models, but in europe and north america work is not cheap and people think the more you pay the better is (witch is not often the case). and people making that kind of models for expo didn't get a lot of job, one or two per year.
Thank you about explain!