Intro Ex: 1st Royal Tank Regiment

elbmek

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
I have been here since 2016 but usually just reading when online when looking for something specific. I have my 1rtr.net web site and 39-45war.uk site on things that interest me in relation to WW2. People send me loads of personal images that their grandfather has/had or their fathers. I put them all online. Many of which have never seen the light of day for decades. Its good fun and I pay for it all myself, not exactly an expensive hobby! Good to see you all and thank you for such an amazing forum. I do actually run a forum, about 20 years now, but have noticed that many members filtered across to the Peoples Republic of F. Acebook. Some are starting to come back. Overall I enjoyed being a Clerk in the REGIMENT, great postings, great members. oh yeah, I was first in Germany onto PAMPAS - god damn awful setup.

Last edited:
I have been here since 2016 but usually just reading when online when looking for something specific. I have my 1rtr.net web site and 39-45war.uk site on things that interest me in relation to WW2. People send me loads of personal images that their grandfather has/had or their fathers. I put them all online. Many of which have never seen the light of day for decades. Its good fun and I pay for it all myself, not exactly an expensive hobby! Good to see you all and thank you for such an amazing forum. I do actually run a forum, about 20 years now, but have noticed that many members filtered across to the Peoples Republic of F. Acebook. Some are starting to come back. Overall I enjoyed being a Clerk in the REGIMENT, great postings, great members. oh yeah, I was first in Germany onto PAMPAS - god damn awful setup.
Thanks for joining us mate, I hear you loud and clear about Facebook, I once thought that forums such as ours would not survive until last year when our members saved us from disaster.

The problem with cost is the services required, we are very heavy on bandwidth and server storage space, as such it has not been a cheap ride for me .
That said we have been going for 21 years and we have a sound USER database from around the world.

Good to meet ya