Funny thr Roman Birthday

Drone_pilot

Mi General
MI.Net Member
Caesar is just about to plan his best buddy Brutus’s birthday party when he realises that he has forgotten to get him a present.

Over the years the presents have been getting better and better and this year Caesar is really stuck. So he decides on a novelty present a life size statue of Brutus filled with exactly 1000 sweets.

On the day of the party Brutus is over the moon with his present and in his excitement he knocks the statue over “smash” 1000 sweets all over the place. Brutus quickly sweeps them up and puts them back in the statue but there are only 999 sweets. Brutus who didn’t get his name for nothing goes mad threatening everybody with death unless he gets his sweet back.

Caesar who is watching starts to giggle at Brutus’s antics, Brutus run’s over to Caesar and says to Caesar “you eat my sweet didn’t you “ Caesar just laughs some more.
Brutus is now infuriated and demands his sweet back saying “you gave me this with 1000 sweets I want 1000 sweets not 999” Caesar is now in hysterics with laughter.

Brutus says “I have lost a sweet have you eaten it Caesar”
And Caesar replies Et Tu Brutus

Back