Funny Letter to God at Christmas

airborne

Mi Sergeant Major
MI.Net Member
A man working for the Royal mail had the job of tracking strange addresses and difficult handwriting on envelopes.

One day a letter addressed to God in shaky handwriting came to his desk.
The letter read

Dear God
I am a 93 year old widow living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse which had 100 Pounds in it.It was all the money I had until my next pension cheque. Next Sunday is Christmas Day and I had invited my last living friend over for dinner.

Without that money I have nothing to buy food with and have no family to turn to, you are my only hope. Can you please help me ?
Sincerely
Edna.

The Postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all his co-workers, and each one dug into their purse or wallet and came up with a few quid.

By the time he made the rounds he had collected 95 quid which they put in an envelope and sent it to the woman.

They all felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and her friend enjoying their dinner.

Christmas came and went and a few days later another letter from Edna addressed to God arrived. All the workers gathered round while the letter was opened.

It read.

Dear God
How can I thank you enough for what you did for me. Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friend. We had a lovely day and I told her of your wonderful gift.

By the way there was 5 Quid missing. I think it was probably those bstds at the Post Office.
Sincerely
Edna

Lmfao......solafclwn;laugh;

that brightened up a miserable day.solthumsolafsolthum